Sign in to follow this  

Airport Flashing Apron Fixes #2, Where is file #1?

jerrycwo4Today, in the new uploaded files I see there is a file called, " Airport Flashing Apron Fixes #2". Is there a Airport Flashing Apron Fixes "#1" ? If there is I cannt find it. Thanks jerry I just found file #1, under the author's name, Page C. Cline.

Guest Heather 636

There sure is hun!It's called "Airport Flashing Apron Fixes"Go to Extended Search in the library and look for filename: miscfix.zipMr Cline just recently joined us and is sure bringing a lot of nice talent to the community.Speaking of which, thank you Page. I had just landed at Reno airport earlier today on a DCA flight and experienced the flashing concrete effect. I just went in and installed your "fixes" and the flashing is gone. This is with an "add-on" airport too. Apparently works fine!Good luck!Heather

Glad to hear that Heather. For everyone's info, I just found out that I had a slight error for the file KOKC_fix.bgl which is in the first MISCfix upload. I'll fix it tonight and upload a separate file for it. I got the apron to stop flashing but made the runways disappear! It was either a typo, an inadvertent error, or an operational blunder on my part. Still looking for more airports to do.