Sign in to follow this  
Guest cugnolo

Some nice screenshots to celebrate the ng 737...

Thanks for the pics, David.It's the first time I've seen the cockpit door from the cabin side. Just wondering why the handle is on the left hand side (in the cabin view), but the knob is on the opposite side in the cockpit view???Has this airline fitted a two door "airlock" system? :-)Thanks.Cheers.Ian

Guest cugnolo

I think that's a little mistake, did you also notice that all exits remain closed in cabin view while actually open in spot view?I noticed when I tried the other day to take some shots beside the doors.Just one consideration: I've downloaded the long awaited pacth from Pss and am absolutely ####.. off by having realised that nothing has improved or been actually "pacthed". After so long and after so much waisted time checking their site for the pacth it is so frustrating to end up with nothing despite the patience proven to them!Sorry for this Ian but I had to ease some of my frustration somewhere and since they wont let me do so there (on their forums) I thought that it would be possible hear since this is a more democratic and responding to reality forum than the one metioned.I thank PMDG for the great effort in giving us such a product and appreciate their work more and more! Grazie PMDG!Thanks again,David http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/63949.jpg

Guest Knikolaes

Hmmmm. . . . . . I wonder . . . . . .Would PMDG do . . . . . . An Airbus? :-)Twould be an awesome idea. They did such a heckuva job on the Boeing, if they can match that quality with an Airbus it would be VERY nice.I know of one VERY great demand out there -- PSS did an okay job on the panel and utility part of the Airbus. I believe it was Wilco? (unsure, but I think it is Wilco) that produced an Airbus with a full Cabin, but not the sophisticated realism of the cockpit that PSS did.If someone could combine BOTH sides of that, I would have my wallet out in a heartbeat!!!!!And . . . what WAS that patch supposed to fix over there anyway? I never had any issues with my Airbuses or Dash 8 **shrug**.Anyway, as I am here in PMDG area and not over there, I have not yet bought a PMDG product, but I am going to as soon as I get a . . . uhm . . . . .Grrr. Forgot what it is called . . . . OH . . yeas . . .a job. Need one of those **wink** At least I THINK that is where one gets paychecks from.Anyway, as soon as I find one of those I WILL be grabbing the 737 AND that Beech :-) Looking forward to the 747 as well :-)Chris

Guest robl

Thanks David, but I am a newcomer to this whole fs thing. So where do you get the airport support traffic from eg trucks etc. Is that a pmdg 737-700?and what is active camera?sorry for my complete lack of knowledgein these areasregards Robert Linsell