Sign in to follow this  

What Bad Timing......!!!!!!!!!

What bad timing concerning a certian file available in the TUESDAY'S UPLOADS to the file library.Today a 757 European DHL livery file was released by IFDG/EFG Thomas Kibuuka I am going to believe that it was coincedence however I think that it could have been delayed a few days out of respect for the crew and passengers lost in this terrible accidentI will not add it to my fleet until a ample time of mourning has taken place.http://www.flightsimnetwork.com/dcforum/Us...9d503cc53ab.jpg

Guest mikehaska

I saw that file was uploaded yesterday, I believe before the crash. I'm sure you are right in saying it was a coincidence, because painting an aircraft takes a long time, so I doubt it has any correlation.Weird, though...

Yawwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnn..........

LanceConsidering that the original post is observing a rather sad coincedence and that 44 children died in this tragedy, would it not have been in better taste to move on to a post which interested you instead of adding a derogatory "yawn" comment to this thread?

Guest Heather 636

Hear, hear!That was not called for Lance and an apology would do much to redeem your stature within this community.Sincerely,Heather

Sorry all that wasn't even meant for this post. I get the email notification from another one that was just a bunch of people complaining and wasn't meant for this post.My apologies.Lance

Guest Heather 636

I'm glad, Lance, to hear that it was a mistake. Apology accepted.Cheers!Heather

Thank you Lance.Kind regardsJim