Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nav LT

PMDG 737, FS2004 and RC 3.1

Guest Nav LT

Hello everyone, I was wondering if there is anyone who is using this Radar Contact 3.1 with their PMDG 737. If so I would like to hear you opinion as I

Hi James,Let me put any worries to rest. RC works perfectly with the PMDG 737. I am on the RC Beta team and have done all the testing of the new version 4 of RC with the PMDG 737, not a single problem. Now of course you know that RC's OTTO cannot control the AutoPilot of the PMDG 737.Now I use the AdvDisplay to get the RC info. If you look at the panel, just to right of the master control panel there is a blank space where you can put the AdvDply box.Just to let you know, I run the PMDG737/FS9, Radar Contact, FS Realtime and AcitveSky 2004 all at the same time with no interference at all from any.This is just one of the best combo's I have ever had with MSFSHope This Helps You Bob KDEN

Guest Nav LT

Bob and Ken, Thank you for the quick reply. That is good to hear. As far as the otto goes, if I need to use that, the PMDG 737 FMC is always handy. Ken, if I may bother you with another question. You say you are beta testing the Ver 4. Should I go ahead and wait for that version to come out or go ahead and purchase the 3.1 until the Ver 4 comes out. If Ver 4 is a while in waiting, then maybe I can convince the wife to give me my allowance early. :-lol BTW, this is currently what I have:FS9PMDG 737 600 / 700Go-flight: GF-MCP, RP48, GF-TQ6, GF-T8, GF166A (x2), GF-P8, GF-LGTFUSUIP (Registered)Flight Deck CompanionFS NavigationAnd soon, Active SkyOnce again, thank you for you help.Best regards,

Hi James,That was me that is on the Radar Contact Beta Team. No don't wait for us to finish Version 4. Go ahead and get version 3,x. We are working on some neat AI stuff with Version 4, but it has a way to go before we are finished. There are some additional issues that the RC beta team is working with JD on also.For now enjoy all the benefits of "real type" ATC with Radar Contact, I will tell you, there will be no regrets. When version 4 is released it will be a simple upgrade and minimal cost.DON"T WAIT, RUN, don't walk to get Radar Contact (grin)Bob

Guest Nav LT

Bob, Oops, sorry about the confusion. Thanks for the information. Also, did your advice and already purchased it. Just hope that it doesn

Guest jmoss

where do I get radar contact??? Just curious Thanks!

Guest Nav LT

Try this link. It only took couple of day to get to me and I'm already trying it out. So much for my wife seeing me this weekend. :-hahhttp://www.jdtllc.com/Regards,