Sign in to follow this  
Guest bobbykutscher

Pneumatic Differences

Guest bobbykutscher

hello guys,could anyone tell me the exact differences between the 600/700 and 800/900? With the release of the feature list the pneumatic system differences will be included in the upcomeing 800/900 series. Will this also affect the overhead panel with new features like Trim Air?thanks for your answers.Greetings from TXLPatrick Haenssgen

Guest wee_davie_2612

Hey Patrick,For pretty much all the info you'll ever need on 737's, I'd suggest having a look a www.b737.org.uk :) Click on aircraft systems on the left hand side and then pick out the area you want. Each page explains the differences in each sytem between the variations.As far as the PMDG version having these changes; I don't know. No pictures of the new overhead have been shown yet. I can only assume that they will be there though.CheersDavid

Guest bobbykutscher

Thanks for your reply David. Let

Guest FattyBear

It will probably have the second recirculation fan that the 800/900 series has. Not sure about any others.

Guest wee_davie_2612

Hey all,I'd imagine that PMDG will (hopefully) change the air con panel aswell as it's probably the most visual change on the overhead.Who knows :-roll CheersDavid