Sign in to follow this  
Lairyliam

Loading the ol girl in FS9

Bon Soir, Does anybody else have any problems with loading the 73?????i use FS9 (got it last week for the 8/900!!) and i havent been able to load the a/c since i started testing.i have a reg vers of fsuipc and the fuel loader that one of our esteemed captains provided for us and this works fine.but whenever i load the fs2004 a/c loader for the ng, FS never uses the weights i put in.. the weight loader that comes with fs9 seems to be the default weighti am certian this isnt a pmdg problem but more a user thingany ideasThanks"Lairy" Liam Reynolds

Liam Reynolds - EGNS

sig_smaller.jpg

Youtube Channel

let me re phrashe this.... it dosent make much sence does it???is there any thing i need to do do make the weights of the pmdg pax loader to work in fs9??when ever i try and use it fs9 seems to read the weight of its own defualt pax weightany ideas ?????thanksLiam

Liam Reynolds - EGNS

sig_smaller.jpg

Youtube Channel

Guest wee_davie_2612

Hey Liam,Nope, no problems here. The only thing I can think of is that the aircraft.cfg files have become read only, you might want to check that.Other than that I don't have a clue, works every time for me.Hope this helps :)CheersDavidP.s. Is that 10 miles NNE of the Isle of Man VOR?

aye it is except right now im about 4-5 mile east of it.i was afraid of the config file this would be the third time my cfg file as stopped working properly, i only had fs9 8 days, and havent flown properly yet just tests setting up the graphics and adding my addons.oh hum guess il have to re installLiam

Liam Reynolds - EGNS

sig_smaller.jpg

Youtube Channel

Guest wee_davie_2612

Hey Liam,You don't need to re-install if it is just a read only problem.Right click on the .cfg file and select properties in the window that comes up click on the general tab (should be up by default). At the bottom of the page, under the heading 'Attributes', make sure that the read only box is un-checked. Hit ok and try loading her up again.Let us know.CheersDavidP.s. Were not so far away from each other. I'm about 8nm NW from the GOW VOR :)

Thanks david will have a look when i get home and grabbed some shut eye!!!!!! i didnt think of the cfg file that way, i realise now its only in note pad form isnt it.!?!?!?!thanks for yr quick response"Lairy"Liam Reynolds

Liam Reynolds - EGNS

sig_smaller.jpg

Youtube Channel

Guest wee_davie_2612

Hey Liam,Yeah, it's just a .txt file with a different extension.Let us know if you get it fixed.Have a good one,David

hi dave, just spent the last few hours playing with it all.turns out the default loader had weight in from a pervious flight i had done -(changed a/c and saved last time i flew)so when the default loader loaded the pmdg wouldnt reload the weights in the cfg file untill i had emptyed fs9 weightsfirst....still all sorted now,thanks for your responses....."Lairy"Liam Reynolds

Liam Reynolds - EGNS

sig_smaller.jpg

Youtube Channel

Guest wee_davie_2612

Hey Liam,Glad you got it fixed :)All the best,David