Sign in to follow this  
Mac_Paint

Sun Forecast for the coming weeks

Guest JDiaz

Love it Pete! Was wondering when we'd see previews of this livery! Thanks for all the great repaints so far! One question, judging from your Continental 900 shots it seems like you did some improvements on your already great repaint you originally did for the -700, eg you lightened up the bottom grey part, lightened up the tail and text color, etc...will you be updating the 700 to match the new 900/800 paint job you did? thanksjason

Guest JDiaz

Yes I agree, with so many bland "euro white" liveries out there and the urge to simply paint the whole plane white and just but your logo and airline name and call it a day it's refreshing to see airlines still throwing in some creativity and color.jason

Thanks, Jason. I could be convinced to update the 700. Alright, you convinced me ;-) Once the rush to supply 800/900 liveries subsides a bit I'll look to freshening up the Conti 700 too.