Sign in to follow this  
John_Tavendale

Some Dutch Courage..

Guest benw

Amazing work John! KLM have such lovely schemes, and thankfully the new one is a simple updating of the old one. As they say, if it ain't broke, don't fix it - and the flying dutch have listened!Ben

Guest JDiaz

lookin great John! KLM does have a nice liveryjason

Guest robl

John, is it possible to change the external call sign on these aircrafteg from ph-bxh to vh-rdl for exampleregards Rob

Guest ejv747

Looking at those babies I am proud to call myself a Dutchman. John these are simply awesome looking thank you for including both the old and new that is.Excellent work!!

Guest thscholz

Very nice work John!Just one thing: On the first two shots I tried clicking on "www.klm.com" but nothing happened!?:-hmmm CheersThomas

Guest robl

John I mean the texture on the outside of the aircraftregards Rob

Hi John,I was just about to ask you what video card you have that gives you such beautiful image quality until I looked at your signature. Figures it's one that costs $400. Maybe I'll be able to afford a 9800 when the next generation are released ;-)Great shots. Looking forward to the new 800/900, like everyone else.

Guest robl

Hello Joe, I just notice that you an activesky supporter. I am interested in this product and I was wondering if you could give me your impressions. One thing I am particularly interested in is wether I need a broadband connection to get the most out of the program?regards Rob L