Sign in to follow this  
Guest usaircon

Last upload

I have just uploaded a aircraft tonight with some thought, which is my tribute to the horrible times in New york ,I do not wish to bring up bad memorys or anything but it has taken me this long to even be able to talk about it .Even though i am not American it still felt like a attack on my family and truly effects me in a way I can not explain .So rather like the Statue of liberty I decided some time ago to do something to release some of the feelings i have so I spent the last few days making this ,and thinking the while about it.I just want people to know the reasons for this and not to get the wrong ideas or anythingAnniette xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anniette,Nice repaint. Another fine French addition to FS2002 from your hands. I thank you as a simmer, and more importantly, I thank you as an American.

Was there a supposed to be a picture attached?

Eric 

Anniette,It's beautiful, and a very fitting and appropriate tribute. I'm not a New Yorker, but if I were, I'd certainly take it in the proper spirit (no pun intended). As an American I'm very appreciative. And as always I'm appreciative of your efforts in making our hobby more fun and my planes more attractive. Thank you!Mike Stone

Guest Heather 636

Although I rarely download the "modern" aircraft, I just had to take a look at this when you released it.As usual with your standards, it is beautifully done and, having seen you as the compassionate person that you are, I don't see how anybody could take this as anything but a gift from your heart.Thank you Anniette.Heather

Guest usaircon

Dear Ms. Annitte,I have been reffered to u by heather 636. She said u were a great painter as i can see from the spirit of new york and ur other work. And i was wondering if u could possibly paint a Posky 767-200 in Air Jamaica color THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!!PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ....Thank You,Greg

Thank you Mike ,that is So the highest compliment I could Wish for and means alot to me :)Hey Heather you are too kind mademoiselle and if it interest you in "modern"planes then maby this the Cakes Icing :)Air Jamaica!!!!!! after the Airbus I am sure I said Never again :)It was Sooooooooo long time to do and although Beautiful a real meanece :)Well I can not find any pictures of this 767 Air Jamaica in the librarys so if you can find one I will look at it please.I do not even no of a "Posky 767-200" (did Mike make a 767 ? ) lolAlpha xxxxxxxxxxxxx

You are Most Welcome ,kind sir :)Did you see the teeny flag of France on the side :)Alpha xxxxxxxxxxxx

Mercie beaucoup, tres beaux....which is just about the extent of my French...and for the record, my wife and I spent two weeks in France this past June...everyone was wonderful...so much for the myth of the snooty French...who were certainly nice and pleasant to a pair of American tourists...(except for one sommelier..:-)...but that's another story...Sherman KaplanHighland Park Ilbtw, how about someone doing some Lyon scenery with its beautiful Eiffel Tower...the exact replica, though a bit smaller, than the more famous tower in Paris...

AnnietteI enjoy reading your posts and this repaint looks wonderful on Mikes aircraft :-)What part of france do you come from ?I competed in the ESPA air race from Kemble (UK) to Deauville and then To Reims last weekend in a new plane called a Diamond DV40Loveley country and PeoplePeterI have added a picture of my racing steed for the day :-)

Guest usaircon

OOO IM sorry Anniete it is a fictional livery but could u try to consider it anyways! That would be Great!!

I am from Tournefeuille near TOulouse and Blagnac and that is a Beautiful plane ,can I have it :)Alpha xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Anniette."Even though i am not American it still felt like a attack on my family and truly effects me in a way I can not explain"That is a very ernest statement. Thank you for that, your time and your talent from an American that works in DC not 2 miles from the Pentagon.I was not inclinded to download Mike's aircraft prior to this repaint - Now I think I shall.

I thank you very much Kathy :)And I bet Mike will be real pleased too lolI really Hope you enjoy it because I know it is not the best paint in the world but it must have the best intentions :)Anniette xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx