Sign in to follow this  
jzimmermann

Screenshots 737-800 EDDM to LSZH

Guest wee_davie_2612

>It looks like it is now the same bitmap as the 2D cockpit>overhead which makes the switches and dials look out of>perspective (pic one above shows this well).>>Will this be changed back? I, personally, liked all those>switches sticking out the overhead :)>Never mind, I figured out why it's like that :-dohThe rest of the stuff you can provide answers for ;)CheersDavid

>Jerome,>>Thanks for the preview. BTW, what Zurich scenery are you>using?>>Peter Hemm>KTOA>"The air takes me into its realm" - Beryl Markham>http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/ng_driver.jpgHi Peter,You're most welcome. The scenery is from a Swiss company called FlyLogic. More info is available here:http://www.flylogicsoftware.com/site/en/pr...2004/zh2004.htm;-)Jerome

>>While I'm here and already b!tching, what's the dark part on>the overhead where the panel light switch is (pic 2 above,>look dead center in the overhead).>Hi David,I think you're referring to this:http://www.zulu1.com/pmdg/737ng/overhead.jpgPlease always remember that what is shown are screen shots of work in progress.;-)Jerome

>I'm so excided about the release of the B738-9.>If a beta member have some time to post some 2D that would be>nice.>I have a question too: is the MFD also avail in 2D to us?>>RamonI don't understand your question Ramon. All I can tell you is that what is displayed on the LCDs in VC mode is also displayed in non-VC mode.Hope that helps.;-)Jerome

Oh it's you again, the man with the beautyfull shots.Maybe you can take some more....:( :) :DRamon

Guest rellehenk

Uhm, I personally think that that part of the VC is not modelled correctly. They are now in the cut off position :)

>Uhm, I personally think that that part of the VC is not>modelled correctly. They are now in the cut off position :)As I just said above Floris, don't forget that what is shown are screen shots of work in progress.;-)Jerome

Guest wee_davie_2612

Hey Jerome,Yeah, I know I shouldn't b!tch until it's out ;)Nice wee mod to the upper light switch by the way. I understand that the upper one in real life is actually to light the CB panels. Fits it's new role very nicely :)CheersDavid

>Oh it's you again, the man with the beautyfull shots.>Maybe you can take some more....:( :) :D>>RamonI just did Ramon.;-)Jerome