Sign in to follow this  
John_Tavendale

Delta Force..

Guest Matthias1975

:-eek simply stunning :-eekGot ya John : this is a Photoshop edit! You took an 800 from an Airliners.net pic and put it on the FS2004 background, right? ;-)RegardsMatthias

Guest ba747heavy

Yeeeeeeeees! :9 = Delta!

Guest ejv747

John;Every single one is simply to cool or stunning which ever comes first.Thanks a lot man.

Guest bigun

WOOO! WOOO! :):-yellow1

Guest FattyBear

Details?! What the hell do you need more detail for?! Release it! :-lolAll kidding aside, that looks great Mr.T. I wonder how it looks in the current scheme *hint hint* ;-)

The metallic textures look outstanding!!!That's real great Art John!!:9

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

Awesome Job!!!!!!Those are the ones i've been waiting for!Is there a chance of the widget livery?I flew on that NNC in February, KSLC-KMCO!!!EDIT: just looked at my pics from trip, I flew on the NOC 381 KMCO-KSLC!!! This is awesome!

Guest Ted_Pan

WOW... that Delta paint job is great!You know.... I am wondering.. how nice the -900 would look... in plain aluminum? Bet it would be awesome IF.. it was flying right nowCould I be so bold as to suggest Boeing paint as one of the debut liveries? Thanks!Regards,Ted Panamarioff - Kodiak, Alaska