Sign in to follow this  
Guest HeavyMetal

Nighttime Screenshots 737-800 LOWI to EDDM

Guest ben_hewitt

Great shots, she is looking very nice :)

Guest wee_davie_2612

Hey,I see you guys have now fixed the engine start levers in the VC, great job and great pics too :)CheersDavid

>Those are some real great shots :-D. What scenery are you>using for LOWI? >Thanks Liam...I am using GAP 1 from Aerosoft. >One thing though, don't you have a bit much fuel for such a>short flight? And arn't you supposed to burn the fuel in the>centre tank before burning the wings?>>Sorry if i'm wrong ;-)As for the fuel...fuel is cheaper in Austria :( I am burning fuel in the centre tank first. If you look at the second and the eighteenth screenshot closely you will be able to notice this.Happy Easter...;-)Jerome

>Hi >>Nice pics but are`nt you violating Avsim rules by posting so>many?>>As PMDG says the rules are for everyone.>>Thanks>>TedI think you've eaten to many Easter eggs Ted!:(Jerome

>Wow, great shots.>>Hey, your v2 speed is quite high ;):( :+ Ja ja...leuke grapje...hehe :+Happy Easter Floris;-)Jerome

Thanks for all your kind comments. I wish everyone a Happy Easter.;-)Jerome

Guest rellehenk

haha LOLVrolijk pasen :D

Guest bawheavy

>>Those are some real great shots :-D. What scenery are you>>using for LOWI? >>>Thanks Liam...I am using GAP 1 from Aerosoft. Ahhh thats what I thought :D. I was thinking about purchasing it but it looks really detailed and i'm worried about the impact it will have on my frames - especially on my system. Would you say there's a large impact on frames?>>One thing though, don't you have a bit much fuel for such a>>short flight? And arn't you supposed to burn the fuel in the>>centre tank before burning the wings?>>>>Sorry if i'm wrong ;-)>>As for the fuel...fuel is cheaper in Austria :( I am burning>fuel in the centre tank first. If you look at the second and>the eighteenth screenshot closely you will be able to notice>this.I see... well actually I don't :(. Have all but 6 of the screenshots disappeared? I can only see the first 6 now.Cheers :-yellow1

>I see... well actually I don't :(. Have all but 6 of the>screenshots disappeared? I can only see the first 6 now.Must be your ozzie connection. :( Only kidding...actually it seems there are only 5 images now...looks like my post was edited by AVSIM...what a shame.:-hmmmJerome

Guest bawheavy

Maybe I do need to get my eyes checked ???What do you think of the performance of GAP1? Does it affect your FPS much?Cheers