Sign in to follow this  
Guest Craig85

NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Craig85

Hey,I was just wondering if anyone can help me out here....I cant open any of the cargo doors or the back service door...the only door i can open is the front left one...I am also having trouble getting the stairs to come out...does anyone have a gauge or something i can get from them to make things easier???...Or any other ways to solve this??...If so i would greatly apperciate it...thxsCraig

Guest Angel

Hi Thomas,Could you also send me the gauge? I can never get the rear/cargo door to open either.Thank'sSandyEastern100@hotmail.com

Guest ben_hewitt

Me too please, benhewitt@ntlworld.comRemove the bitThanks :)

Guest A32X

Maybe PMDG have added such a gauge for the 800 ??? :-)_Paul

Guest Angel

I sure hope they make away around this SHIFT+E+2 for the 800. I only remember once being able to open the rear/cargo on the 600/700.Sandy

Guest thscholz

>Maybe PMDG have added such a gauge for the 800 ??? :-)>Well, this should be no problem as there are so many unused screws on the panel.:-lol Guys, the gauge is on it's way.CheersThomas

Guest Boaz

Em try to select the open doors from Shift+E to only E or D or what ever...They should be pressed at the same time...E+2 it might take a few tries, but to open the front left door is no biggie...What guage are you talking about?Look for key settings for Extend nose/visor and retract nose/visor set the keys to F9 and F10 or what ever you would like...Which is for the stairs to extend/retract of course...Remember that there are no keys set to this feature...Boaz...

Guest Angel

Thank you Thomas! It work's like a charm.Best,Sandy:-)

Guest Craig85

Hey Thomas,Yes i would very much so love for you to send the gauge over to me...I just cant seem to find a way to open these doors...plus the gauge looks cooler and is much easier...so if you would please send it with instructions, Please send it to billabong182@comcast.net Thank youCraig

Guest thscholz

Craig, you have mail.And guys, one advice: do like Ben Hewitt and don't put your email addresses straight away in the forums. The harvesters will pick up your address for spams.CheersThomas

Guest Dan_Pergau

Hi Thomas,Can you throw it my way too?dpergau@(remove_this)sympatico.caRegards,Dan PergauOttawa, Canada

Guest thscholz

>Hi Thomas,>>Can you throw it my way too?>Throw???! From Austria to Canada?:-eek No, I'll better send you a mail as soon as I'm at home (should be in about 2 hours).As this is a bit OT, those who want the gauge can send me a PM.CheersThomas

Guest benw

Until the 800/900 turns up, here's a method that works for me.Assign your exit to 'D' on the keyboard. Press it once for the front Passenger exit. Then press it again and hold it while counting to three, and then jab the '2' key, letting it go a fraction before the 'D' key. So press and hold 'D', count 'one two three' and jab '2' and release them both.After a while you'll get the hang of it. Darn Microsoft!