Sign in to follow this  
briansommers

a pmdg only virtual airline??

on the va forums someone mentioned that there was rummored a va only that will use nothing but pmdg planes and that it was in this forum, can anyone point me in the right direction or is this not true at all?thanksciao!Brian S

Ciao!

Look here: http://www.premierairways.com/precision.htmChuckAthlon XP 2800+ASUS A7N8X DeluxeAntec TruePower 480 PS1.0 gig DDR PC2700ATI Radeon 9800Pro 128 running Omega DriverSB Audigy 2WD 60 gig HDDWD 40 gig HDDCH Products USB YokeCH Products USB PedalsWindows XP Prohttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/ng_driver.jpghttp://www.hifisim.com/images/as2004proudsupporter.jpg

Guest schmidtrock

Hopefully I won't step on Premier Airways toes here. We are currently restructuring to feature PMDG Aircraft with a twist. Carnival Virtual Airlines is in our second year of operation and have recently fell in love with the PMDG product. So much so we are in the process of realigning our fleet to the PMDG fleet. We will still allow freeware aircraft for those who simply don't want to purchase payware for whatever reason, but will strongly encourage the use of these fine products. Our freeware a/c will reflect the models depicted with PMDG. We currently have liveries for the 736 and 737 and are eagerly awaiting the release of the 738 and 9! Stop on by and take a look at what we are hoping to be a wonderful PMDG based VA.Thanks,

I hope someone actually does this one day..I cant believe no-one has yet?!You could have the Jestream for domestics/ feeder flights,MD-11 for cargo operations, then you've got the 737 and 747 for the rest.It would be truly awesome.I'd definately join... so I guess so would every other PMDG fan.... and there's a lot of them.... :)

Virtual Polar/Atlas state that you have to use the PMDG 744F

Rob Prest

I'm working with a handful of others and exploring that idea as well. We are looking at a realistic VA based out of SFO with 7 B1900ds to start, naturally the JS41 would be an aircraft we'd look at when expanding routes. We hope to have realistic flight lines, crew seniority/rank, pilot training (special aircrew qualifications for certain airports), etc.Still in the very early stages of development, but certainly a dream.While I've whipped up a livery for the 1900d, routes, and some early documents, I could always use a more "professional" graphics/livery artist if anyone might be interested in helping.

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

Globe Cargo Virtual is very well run, and uses the PMDG 747-400F, PMDG MD-11F, RFP 747-200F, Level D 767, Captain Sim 757-200F, Dream Fleet 727-200F, and Flight 1 ATR-72. I know this is not PMDG exclusive, but these are all good aircraft and Globe Cargo is great to fly with.

Hopefully I won't step on Premier Airways toes here. We are currently restructuring to feature PMDG Aircraft with a twist. Carnival Virtual Airlines is in our second year of operation and have recently fell in love with the PMDG product. So much so we are in the process of realigning our fleet to the PMDG fleet. We will still allow freeware aircraft for those who simply don't want to purchase payware for whatever reason, but will strongly encourage the use of these fine products. Our freeware a/c will reflect the models depicted with PMDG. We currently have liveries for the 736 and 737 and are eagerly awaiting the release of the 738 and 9! Stop on by and take a look at what we are hoping to be a wonderful PMDG based VA.Thanks,

VTA.png

Guest acezboy561

BA Virtual is also great, very user friendly. I love it!

I'm working with a handful of others and exploring that idea as well. We are looking at a realistic VA based out of SFO with 7 B1900ds to start, naturally the JS41 would be an aircraft we'd look at when expanding routes. We hope to have realistic flight lines, crew seniority/rank, pilot training (special aircrew qualifications for certain airports), etc.Still in the very early stages of development, but certainly a dream.While I've whipped up a livery for the 1900d, routes, and some early documents, I could always use a more "professional" graphics/livery artist if anyone might be interested in helping.
I wish you the best and I look forward to seeing you get it off the ground. Have you a name for your VA yet.....so I can watch for it.Tab

VTA.png

I'm looking for a VA that operates the JS41 and are quite casual. I was a member of BAV but got the sack after not being able to complete the required amount of flights per month due to work commitments, which I was a bit gutted by because they're a decent VA and operate the 41. Also a VA that uses PMDG exclusively would be cool too.

Gavin Price