Sign in to follow this  
TRAVAIR

Something for the South African's

Guest Conrad

Great paint John! :DDont you think that scheme makes the aircraft look much bigger?

As one would typically say in South Africa:Blerrie brilliant man!;-)Jerome

Guest thekeeperza

AWESOME!!!!!well done john. it looks very good. cant wait for the release of the 800 to get that livery in the vskies!!

Hey guys - how come was my reply deleted? I simply complimented PMDG and John's repaint and shared a screenshot of my repaint. I meant no harm and at a loss for words. Please let me know, because this was un-called for.Philip.P.S. I look forward to the 737-8/900 release.

Guest Luis KMIA

Awesome! I can't wait to fly the -800!I heard SAA is moving to an all Airbus fleet. That's too bad.Luis KMIA

Guest phorovsky

Hello everybodyIt made me feel quite fuzzy to see that so many folk are so very pleased to hear about the soon to come SAA livery!! I always thought that I was the only one who hails from that part of the world!!Cannot wait for the release of the 800/900!It would also be so very nice if somebody could design a better Jan Smuts airport - I suppose I should say Johannesburg International, but being an old geeser I still like the old handle!! The fs9 airport is not recognisable.Safe landingspaul

Guest thekeeperza

hey hey paul,i am also a thourough breed south african mate:)if you're looking for a Josie update search for "worx01.zip" on avsim. it is a SA group called aeroworx. they are busy with a whole pile of scenery updates for SA. they also have a SA mesh that rocks, albeit a bit big - 131MB. their Josie update is killer.the more i look at john's screenies the more impatient i get. bring on the 800/900

Guest phorovsky

Dear WayneMany thanks for your so very prompt reply! Very much appreciated. You as I are probably connected whilst the telephones are a bit cheaper!!I shall certainly have a look at worx01 as soon as I've posted this note! I am just a little confused (being an elderly bloke I do confuse very easily!!) when you say something "rocks", or is a "killer" - does that mean it is good or bad??!!forgive my great stupidity!!!paul

Guest thekeeperza

hi paul,i am connected using Infinity call - the only way i can spend so much time online. ADSL is just that touch too expensive!!yip "rocks" or "killer" means that it is very good:)i have the aeroworx stuff on a CD if you are interested at all.drop me a mail to the addy below. i am in Alberton