Sign in to follow this  
Guest yossi_d

EL AL Livery for the 800/900?

Guest yossi_d

Hi PMDG guys,Will there be an El AL livery for the 800/900? After all EL AL is using the 737-800.Yossi

Guest Boaz

Ooooh yeah!Also I think they did a paint of their 700 so I would guess that they would paint an 800?But good question!Boaz...

Guest Paul Heaney

Boaz, don't assume that because they did a 700 paint, that's they'll automatically do an 800 paint. Look at the difference between the 600 Liveries and the 700 Liveries.

Guest Boaz

Em thank you for the flames...OUCH!Em first off..."Ooooooh yeah!" was NOT meant as a confirmation!Oh yeah can also be used when you just remembered something you forgot or when you highly agree with something...Hope this clears out my post...Second I said MAYBE this would be done, why? Because they already have painted it once!Don't know which part you thought I assumed anything, but just wanted to clarify the two suspected lines...But anyways I was right...Boaz...

Guest Paul Heaney

"Em thank you for the flames..."There you go again, someone says something you don't like, you take it all wrong. If you called that a Flame, you'd better stay in doors this summer, as Moderate sunlight will ignite you to kingdom come :)Just a little sarcasm for you.Or maybe you'll call it a flame? :)

Guest Boaz

I call it flame when some one lets out a negative tone towards a post that surprises me would cause such tones...Maybe flame is the wrong word well...Was this an appology?"There you go again..." excuse me? Could you explain?I don't want to misunderstand this sentense.Boaz...

Guest Paul Heaney

I wasn't aware I made a negative comment, I was merely stating, that you can't assume a repaint will be made, just because one was made for a previous variation. Sorry if you took that to be a negative comment. I can't see how else I should have worded that.