Sign in to follow this  
Guest bobbykutscher

Where goes your first flight with the 800/900????

Guest bobbykutscher

Hey,Soon with the 737-800/900 in our Aircraft Hangar where do you guys plan to take your first trips and what kind of flights will it be? I guess there a lot of different flight simulator fans out here.:) There are so many beautyful destinations in the world. For me the first flight goes from Berlin, Germany to Barcelona, Spain with Air Berlin. Why especially this route? Simply because I need enough time in Cruise to discover all the new features of the FMC and enjoy the approach with the TCASII :) with all the traffic inbound LEBL. Let

Guest rellehenk

I will do a typical 737-900 flight from EHAM to LEBL with KLM :D

Guest mvf1981

hehe,I will be doing my usual route EGKK EHAM and back EGKK just to get me going. I like the short haul keeps me busy.(just hope I can concentrate on landing instead of the tcas!! - or I could let the autopilot land but thats no fun.)Mark ;)http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/ng_driver.jpgAKA BAW101, First Officer

Guest Daniel Pimentel

SVMI - TJSJ - MCO with American Airlines, of course. :)Daniel P.

By flying the routine flight you fly the most, you have the experience in programming the FMC and flying the route. I'm going to fly my own routine flight, which will be LHBP-EBBR (Budapest, Hungary - Brussels, Belgium). This way I will have the chance to see all the differences in programming the FMC and completing the route, since I am already much familiar with the 600/700 method.I strongly suggest everyone else to do the same, and fly an easily accomplishable, well-practiced routine flight. This is the best way to make a comparison IMO.Can't wait, though..Cheers,

Guest LLgaz

Gonna take the freshly painted BWIA '800 from Boeing field to Trinidad for 'delivery', with a stop in Miami for fuel if necessary.(I know that's probably not what happened in real life, but its gonna happen for me). A very long flight that I will use to get aquainted with the new features. I will then proceed to fly BWIA routes around the Caribbean and into N. America.

Guest Valid_Andy

EGNM - EHAM...short flight operated by Jet2 in 733's. Short fun little flight...nice approach...not a fast approach though...lots of time to make sure everythings going right;)

Guest N1152S

Gonna take an Alaska bird from SEA to LAX, then LAX to Cancun. I cant wait!

If you want to know my first flight.I have two choices.-Amsterdam/Schiphol to Tel Aviv/Ben Gurion. with KLM B739-or something with Air Berlin. But dont know yet wat.

Guest bobbykutscher

hey,sounds interesting with all the different destinations.I think it will be a quite smooth transfer to the 800/900 since the differences to the 600/700 are not too big. Most of us are already familiar with the new features and it will be a pure enjoyment for days, months and ... However I

hello.i personally will start with circuits and little 15-20 flights to get used to the systems and stuff and then fill her full of fuel and cruise for 4-5 hrs to rtfm..... :D crash it into the runway :-spam1 or off the runway. for that matter :-spam1 hahahahahahahaha... reset and try again!!!!!so there you go a flight in the life of an fs insurance liability!!!!! hehehe

Liam Reynolds - EGNS

sig_smaller.jpg

Youtube Channel

My Flight will be the 737-800, ATA Livery, AMT644/645 From KMDW-KFLL and back. I can't wait! :D

Guest Mike Want

For me it's going to be EGBB (Birmingham UK) to EDDT (Berlin Tegel).From the city where I live to the city I love best!Mike

well....since i'm on a around the world flight (payware FMC planes only, KBTM-KBZN-KLGA-KMCO-MKJS-SBEG-SBGL-FACT-FAJS-HKJK-HAAB-HECA-LGAV-LIEA-LPPT-EGLL-TNCM-LEBL-EKCH-EDDM-EDDF-ending up again at KBTM)I don't know what i'll be doing. Hopefully i'll get back to KBTM sometime soon, and then do KBTM and then my first PMDG 738/9 flight would be one I was on in February, KSLC-KMCO DAL NNC 738.