Sign in to follow this  
Guest bobbykutscher

Where goes your first flight with the 800/900????

Hey, I'm on an around the world flight too, although just a couple more legs (YWLM-YSSY-NZAA-NVVV-AGGH-AYPY-PTRO-PTPN-ANAU-PKMJ-NGTA-NGFU-NFFN-NFTF-NSFA-PHNL-KLAX-KDCA-CYOW-MYNN-MUHA-MMMX-MZBZ-MGGT-MSLP-MHTG-MNMG-MROC-MPTO-MKJP-MTPP-MDSD-TKPK-TAPA-TDPD-TLPC-TBPB-TVSV-TGPY-TTPP-SMJP-SYCJ-SVMI-SKBO-SEQU-SPIM-SLLP-SCEL-SAEZ-SUMU-SGAS-SBBR-GVAC-GOOY-GQNN-GBYD-GGOV-GUCY-GABS-GFLL-GLRB-DIAP-DGAA-DXXX-DFFD-DRRN-DBBB-DNMM-FTTJ-FEFF-FKYS-FGSL-FPST-FOOL-FCBB-FZAA-FNLU-FYWH-FACT-FXMM-FBSK-FDMS-FQMA-FMMI-FIMP-FSIA-HKMO-HTDA-FMCH-FWCL-FVHA-FLLS-HBBA-HRYR-HUEN-HCMM-HDAM-HAAB-HHAS-HSSS-HECA-HLLT-DTTA-DAAG-GMME-LPPT-LEMD-LESU-LESU-LFMN-LFMN-LFPG-EGLL-EIDW-BIRK-ENGM-EHAM-EBBR-ELLX-LSZH-LSZH-LIPR-LIPR-LIRF-LIRF-LMML-LGAV-LATI-LWSK-LBSF-LYBE-LQSA-LDZA-LJLJ-LHBP-LZIB-LOWW-LKPR-EDDT-EKCH-ESSA-EFHK-EETN-EVRA-EYVI-UUEE-UMMS-EPWA-UKKK-LUKK-LROP-LTAC-LCLK-UGEE-UGGG-UBBB-OIII-ORBS-OSDI-OLBA-LLBG-OJAI-OERK-OYSN-OOMS-OMAA-OTBD-OBBI-OKBK-UTAA-OAKB-UTDD-UTTT-UAFM-UAAA-OPRN-VIDP-VRMM-VCBI-VNKT-VQPR-VGZR-VYYY-VTBD-VLVT-VVNB-ZMUB-ZBAA-ZKPY-RKSS-RJTT-RCTP-RPLL-WBSB-VDPP-WMKK-WSSS-WIII-WPDL-YWLM) ;-) I'm currently about 3/4 of the way through (ORBS), and hope to take the 800/900 up for one of the final legs before I get back to Oz.Gary

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24GB | 32GB 3200MHz RAM | 2TB + 1TB NVME SSD | 2GB SSD | 2GB HDD | Corsair RM850 PSU | 240mm AIO | Buttkicker Gamer 2 | Thrustmaster T.16000M Flight Pack | 75" 4K60 TV | 40" 4K60 TV | Quest 3 | DOF Reality H3 Motion Platform

MSFS @ 4K Ultra DLSS Performance with 2.0x Secondary Scaling |  VR VDXR Godlike 80Hz SSW OXRTK @ 4500x4500 Custom FFR CAS 50% | MSFS VR Ultra DLSS Performance - Windows 11

Guest captaingrice

As a fellow Brummie, i'll probably do some short EGBB-EIDW return flights with the Ryanair 738. At present this flight is operated by a 732, although the 738's have been used on occasion.Either that or an Excel airways charter flight, not sure where yet.Steve.

I'll fly the Delta 737-800 from KATL to KMCO or KEWR using SIDS and STARS. I'm hoping for IFR conditions at atleast one end of the flight.

Guest Matthew Murray

Ground-school? Reading up on all the new systems and features, followed by a cup of coffee, then out to the plane to learn to taxi the longer air-frame, then go for a couple of circuits, scare the folks of at PIK. I then think I'll fly her to TFS, or LPA, or MAH!

[P CLASS=style1] Matthew Murray [/P][P][sPAN CLASS=style1]-|www.precisionmanuals.com|-[bR][/sPAN]

http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpg[/P]

Guest Pulse_77

There is quite a lot of people flying around the world.. Is there a fixed route or a recommended route, or do you have to make it up yourself...Thanks

Jaco,Mine is a made up route, as I believe most are. Just go via whereever takes your fancy I guess, be it via each continent, country, major airport or your favourite airline's RTW routing, etc. For mine, I decided to visit every "recognised" country in the world, capital city preferred, and really get the 737NG to stretch her legs. I'm having a ball so far and am certainly getting variety!Gary

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24GB | 32GB 3200MHz RAM | 2TB + 1TB NVME SSD | 2GB SSD | 2GB HDD | Corsair RM850 PSU | 240mm AIO | Buttkicker Gamer 2 | Thrustmaster T.16000M Flight Pack | 75" 4K60 TV | 40" 4K60 TV | Quest 3 | DOF Reality H3 Motion Platform

MSFS @ 4K Ultra DLSS Performance with 2.0x Secondary Scaling |  VR VDXR Godlike 80Hz SSW OXRTK @ 4500x4500 Custom FFR CAS 50% | MSFS VR Ultra DLSS Performance - Windows 11

Guest SAS784

Definitely depart Lule

Guest Luis KMIA

My most common business trip is KMIA-KDCA on AA. I can't wait!LuisKMIA