Sign in to follow this  
Guest requin

Goflight GF45 please

Guest requin

Hello everu=yone,I have been reading a lot of topics in a lot of forums regarding GF compatibility and PMDG and here is what I can do:Using the PMDG assignement keys and FSUIPC (I have the latest registered version) I am able to assign all the MCP ON/OFF functions to gofilght pushbuttons (GFP8), ie: VS HOLD on/off, speed hold on/off ect...thats great.Now I am unable to assign functions to the rotary buttons of the GF45 using the same trick? like alt setting or CRS setting. Apperently some people are able to it...could someone help me on this or point me to the relevant post?many thanks,requin

Guest schmidtrock

Hello Requin,I too have done some extensive research on this and this is what I have found between this forum and Pete Dowson's forum. The GF Throttle Quad cause some noise/spike interference with the GF rotary switches. Pete has a fix upcoming in the next release of fsuipc which he said is possibly this weekend. You can program the rotary's but they will not work correctly until this newer version of fsuipc is released. I have almost all of the PMDG keystrokes programmed in between using the GF config and fsuipc mapping features. Once this fsuipc fix is done it will be truly as real as it gets !!:-)Regards,