Sign in to follow this  
Guest benw

Which aircraft would you like to see PMDG model next?

Guest ACA856_at_work3

L-1011It's the only one which no one has been brave enough to tackle....the flight control system is very unique on this aircraft, would be a big challenge to model it.L-1011 has always had a special place in my lower gut.Rob.

Excuse me! Try the PSS Airbuses and you won't be disappointed...Eytan

ERJ 170!Here's a regional jet that's cost efficient. It'll make a welcome change from the Boeing line, which has been given too much attention, IMO.Eytan

Guest georg

777 definately! Hope they will do it! :)

Guest ToMy Li

Boeing 747-400 Cheers :-beerchug

I am a great fan of the PMDG products, I would love to see a b777 but I don't think they could sell it very well with the meljet model compeating. The you say the 747 - well they are already working on it!! Then you have the airbus'. A310 or A300 maybe a little too difficult to sell, I don't know. A318/19/20/21 well there are plenty of freeware and payware variants I can think of PSS being a very good package. maybe a little dated. A330/A340 well you have PSS payware options and posky freeware options as well. A380 Love to see a good version of this. It is already being built you just have to see the photos on airliners.net to realise how quickly its going together!! I can only think of the Camsim model, but that is now version 9 and built from fs2000!!!!I also see the pmdg express as a seperate team, so I would love them to work on the new generation of embraer aircraft. The 170/175/190/195 would be a breath of fresh air from the usual boeing/airbus rivalry!so my choises:A380 and the Embraer 170Clod

Guest Godessofthesky

Well the girls and I have voted for one of the most neglected aircraft for fs9 BOEING 767-200/-300with the option of using gps because FMC and all those other thingsare kicking our A$$$$$$$$'SCassaundravanessaflight Attendant

Guest ase505

Although we are probably getting ahead of ourselves here, as B744 is still in development here are my more than 2 cents:757 by far. A beautiful aircraft that can pretty much do it all (short, medium, long).744 being already produced by PMDG and 742 already available by RFP will more than satisfy my long range needs for both the FMC-glass and the analog-INS sensations (and I do like long range flights). I liked the two BMW comparison between the 737NG and the 757. I love both aircraft as I love both cars, but their commonality ends there ! The B757 is definetely the ultimate sport sedan out there.Second would have to be a C-130. I am just too tired of waiting for the "other" guys to do it and that plane will always be in my heart.After these two, a A300-600 or a GulfStream-V.Although I have heard nice things for the SSW-310, I want a nice A300 and I can trust noone else better than PMDG to do it.The GulfStream-V is also a nice, very versatile choice but I do not know if the FlightSimmer world would embrace a coorporate jet.Finally, last option would be a Concorde. I know PSS is currently working on one but again PMDG is the one I trust the most.

Guest jetstar230

my first choice would have to be the 717 or Fokker 100 also 767 & 757 would be great!!!!!

Guest jetstar230

Hey one plane that you never realy get on flightsim!! the 747SP that would be good

Guest carlonch

My vote,777MD-80CarlosGCLP

Definately an Airbus A340-200/300/500/600. That would be absolutely fantastic!