Sign in to follow this  
WAD3

Air Tran

Will any talented painters be doing an Air Tran 737-700 with wiglets?Thnakls

Guest CaptTate

As far as I know they only have 717...thats all Ive seen them ever fly and their website says they have all 717....Landon

Guest Flic1

>As far as I know they only have 717...thats all Ive seen them>ever fly and their website says they have all 717....>>LandonAIrTran will start taking delivery of 737-700's in a few months. They will not be winglet equipped though. :-) Eric

Thanks for the info Eric. I saw the announcement last year in Airliner World magazine and they had them winglet eqquipped. That was awhile agao and I know things change. I am off to download the non winglet equipped in the library.Thanks

>Will any talented painters be doing an Air Tran 737-700 with>wiglets?>>ThnaklsThere is one in the Avsim library I think.At least I hope there is because I have one in my aircraft folder and I didn't paint it. LOL

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Guest Julian McCoy

they opted not to have the winglets because they would make the wing too long to fit at a gate in the C concourse in atlanta if it were placed beside another 737

Guest CaptTate

what routesare they going to use the 737 on?Landon