Sign in to follow this  
fozzy

STARs and APProaches.

Hi all, I checked in the past threads but haven't found this topic... :(I'm creating STARs and APProaches for LIML. I had no problem assigning SIDs to the respective runways, but it seems like I can't get it on the STARs.I declared two STARS starting from the same point (where the transitions bring) which go out for two different runways, but if I select a runway or approach they both appear in the selectable STARs... STAR SRN(36) NAVAID SRN FIX S7 9000 FIX S27 6000 HDG 043 INTERCEPT RADIAL 176 TO NAVAID LIN FIX 3610 TRANSITION ODINA(ATC) NAVAID ODINA NAVAID SULUR 13000 NAVAID SRN 10000 RNW 36RSTAR SRN(18) NAVAID SRN FIX 18A 4000 KEEP HDG INTERCEPT RADIAL 176 TO NAVAID LIN FIX 1810 3600 TRANSITION ODINA(ATC) NAVAID ODINA NAVAID SULUR 13000 NAVAID SRN 10000 TRANSITION TOP NAVAID TOP NAVAID GOLTO 9000 NAVAID VOG 9000 NAVAID SRN 6000 TRANSITION GEN NAVAID GEN FIX G17 10000 NAVAID VOG 9000 NAVAID SRN 6000 RNW 18LAny help is appreciated. Luca

uhm.. sorry for upping this, but is there at least anybody who could confirm the STARs/RWYs selection is not working as it should?Should this be a misbehaviour, has it been fixed in the 8/900? Thank you again. Luca

Hi there.The STAR/RWY is absolutely working!! They do appear on the left side when you have chosen the rwy on the right. But if you ex. select rwy 18L and then select the STAR for 36R you should get the message " ARR N/A FOR RUNWAY" if everything is OK.But you can send the file to me and I will give it a try.