Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rick D

Hard to read #'s in the B1900D cockpit?

Guest Rick D

I can't make out the #'s on the B1900D HSI, anyone know why?Other than that I like this plane alot!

The best way to improve is to get the RealityXP Jetline gauges... they look much better and they pop up magnified if you click on them..www.reality-xp.com

Bert

Guest Rick D

>The best way to improve is to get the RealityXP Jetline>gauges... they look much better and they pop up magnified if>you click on them..>www.reality-xp.com>>I appreciate the responce, but are you saying I need to buy an $18 add-on to make a $15 plane work correctly?

No, you can fly with the default gauges just fine!But I certainly believe the Jetline gauges are worth it..I use them in the C421 and the T38 jet trainer as well,so the $18 gets spread over a couple of aircraft...Here is a picture of the popped up gauges.. and of the gauges in the T38, just as an example..

Bert

Guest smoys

It looks like the resolution that you are running at may be the culprit. I run at 1280x960 and my numbers are clear and legible.Mike

Guest Rick D

>It looks like the resolution that you are running at may be>the culprit. I run at 1280x960 and my numbers are clear and>legible.>>MikeI have to run the sim at 1600x1200 since that is the "native resolution" of my LCD monitor(SyncMaster 213T). If I lower it then the monitor has to switch to "interpolation" (scaling of the image) and it looks like crapola. It's strange since the PMDG737NG cockpit looks awesome on this monitor at 1600x1200?I will try lowering the res and see what happens to the #'s.