Sign in to follow this  
Guest AlohaPilot

737-700NG Setup problems

Guest AlohaPilot

AlohaPilot having difficulty getting started with program. Just purchased, but it doesn/t seem to run correctly.I do not believe I have all the tutorials?I found the A/C manual, with chapters, but I do not see much on operating the actual cockpit....Wish I could get a phone patch to get me going...will call you!Thanks for any and all assistance....Cheers from Hawaii.

Hello from Hawaii.Please sign your posts with your real name according to PMDG forum regulations. Thank you.Can you try to be a bit more specific with the problem you are having? If you go to www.precisionmanuals.com, click on the DOWNLOAD tab, then on Documentation. There are quite a few manuals and tutorials there.VinPMDGwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Guest AlohaPilot

AlohaPilotI now understand to sign off with my real name...will do so from here on. Apologies.Now, I just located Clausen's 56 page tutorial, and will read that...I think it will help immeasurably.However, I never did successfully download the NavFiles initially....it was a confusing beginning late at nite, and I failed to find it. Where and how do I get the navdata base?Please walk me thru the steps slowly...I do not have a sound foundational understanding of installing programs(ref. folders, files, storage sites, etc), though once up and running, I do ok.Appreciate your willing help!aloha,Robert Morrison

Guest AlohaPilot

AlohaPilotDear Vin @ PMDG,I just read Clausen's tutorial...helpful.Now, I need to know some keyboard commands for:speedbrakes?A/P disengage?Etc????Also, I downloaded the sid/star database, and want to know if that is all the database for the nation? When I click on 4/04, nothing happens when I want to download the navdata base. Still groping, unfortunately.Thanks,Robert Morrison