Sign in to follow this  
Guest vegaskid

One More question about the back up.

Guest vegaskid

Future Airline Pilot PMDG or any other helpers, can you help me and explain to me how to back up the files on the PMDG 737. Thanks, this would help. If you are going to answer my questions, please don't be rude about it like my previous replier before the PMDG developer. I am only asking for help. I did search the manual. Thanks PMDG for being kind in helping me. Thanks, Scott

ScottCould explain what you mean by backing 'up the files on the PMDG 737'.:-hmmm

Hi Scott,Not exactly sure what you are asking. If you are asking about archiving your PMDG737-600/700 for future installs, back up the main installer you downloaded from the PMDG web site at the time of purchase. You will also want to backup your order number in case you ever need to obtain another download link from PMDG. VinPMDGwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

I quess he means "a backup of his files".Scott,Realy simple, just put your files on a CD and thats it.Or you can make backups of parts of the game such as panel cfg. backup or things like that. There is nothing more to explain about this topic.Good luck.