Sign in to follow this  
Mac_Paint

For Ruben Barrichello Fans

Guest knack

Oh yeah!Looking good!! However, according to my Worldairroutes dvd the front section of the nacelles have a bare aluminum look to them (the anti-ice system, I suppose?) :-beerchug Tony

>Tony,>This rendition of PR-GOP has the polished engine rings, per>the prototype...Who's polishing rings????????????? ;)

Guest ejv747

Who does not like Ruben Barrichello, if nothing else yeah can at least admire the Ferrari he drives!

Guest knack

A few million Brazilians, for one, Andy :-lol Actually Rubens probably has a LOT to do with Ferrari's dominance of the F1 scene these past few years. Cars notwithstanding the man is an excellent teammate to Schumi. The perfect F/O any captain could want. Total support. Remember Austria a couple of years back? Rubens was leading the race and slammed on the brakes just before the finishing line to allow Michael through to victory. Almost got the team in a sh**load of trouble.Yeah, I'd say there are few Rubens fans out there :)BTW...that GOL dvd is well worth the $$. Quite amazing to see the pilots handle the -800 like a Cessna on short final! No, I'm not affiliated in any way to Worldairroutes. Just expressing an opinion and since there's a whole bunch of us waiting to get our paws on the -800/900s it's an interesting dvd to have. TONS of takeoffs and landings!Cheers!TonyP.S. Keep up the great work, Pete!

Guest Bras

Very good repaint. I see one problem though... you painted GOL's web address (www.voegol.com.br) on both sides. The web address www.voegol.com.br goes on the left side of the aircraft. On the right we have the phone number 0300.789 2121Marcelo