Sign in to follow this  
Guest Premier Airways

Precision Virtual Airlines

Guest Premier Airways

Denver has been dropped until the other hubs are completed. Sorry about that. There is only so much time in the day. If you are interested in writing schedules for Denver, please let me know. paulherman@cox.net

Guest Premier Airways

Don, Denver will be added, but we need time. PLEASE stay tuned OK?

Guest DonaldS

Hi Paul;I will start putting together some Beech 1900D flights out of Denver, based on actual real world airline (Great Lakes Air) flight schedules. I will pass them along to you.Please know Paul, that I completely understand and appreciate the monumental amount of work you are doing in the creation of Precision International Air. I really do. You are to be commended for peforming such a Herculian task. That's why I posted my "Thanks but no thanks" message. That is; you are the boss of this outfit and I completely respect that. Since my personal choice is a Denver hub, when you stated that your choice was to have Denver "out", I just backed off from any further commitment to PIA.As I said at the top of this post, I will begin putting together some Beech 1900D flights out of Denver, as best I can, for your later consideration. (Based on real world Great Lakes Air flights.) If; later you wish to add Denver as a hub, good. If you do not, that is very good too, because you're in charge here.Thanks,Don Schaaf

Guest Premier Airways

737800 and 900 routes are posted for Phoenix and Charlotte