Sign in to follow this  
Guest robl

Default Aircraft

Guest robl

Hello and thanks for any help in advance. Can anyone tell me how to get the pmgd aircrafts showing up first when I start fs, because I am sick of seeing that cessna and having to repeat the same process every time I start?regards Robert

Ummmmm I think that if you SAVE a PMDG flight as the default flight this will give you the desired results, at least I think that is the case ;-)[h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/betaimg.jpgAMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | WD SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 |

Guest Floyd312

Hi Robert,Randy is correct. Just start FS and get everything set up the way you would like it to be. Then just click "Flights", "Save Flight...". Enter a title for the flight and check the "Make this the default flight" box.Don

Guest robl

Thanks Don sounds good :-) Can I ask you your impression of active sky. If you would rather email me your opinion that would be fineregards Rob

Guest Floyd312

No problem Rob. It's just my opinion but I find that ActiveSky creates a very rich weather environment and it really adds a lot to my overall enjoyment of FlightSim. I also find it to be quite accurate. I usually get weather in the sim that pretty much matches what I see out my window. Also, the developers do an outstanding job supporting their product.Don

Guest robl

Thanks again regards Rob:-wave