Sign in to follow this  
Guest moose_VUSN

Failed Purchase [e-mail support not working?]

Guest moose_VUSN

hii bought the 737NG last night (21 april), but 1/2 way through the process (after the payment had been authorized & my recipt was showing) my computer crashed out & reset & i haven't heard anything by e-mail. i think it was at the point when the download like appeared, but i didn't see the page for long.this e-mail address (admin@ai-uk.net) is an alternate to what i provided in the order (laurie7j7g7@yahoo.co.uk)i have tried the e-mail support address but i am getting failed delivery messages.thankslaurie gregoire

Laurie,Give the people at support at least 24 hours to respond please!And now during the final stages of -800/900 development it can be hard to get an answer even within 24 hours.Cheers,Mats

Guest moose_VUSN

sounds good, thankslooking forward to getting hold of it!laurie

Laurie!>i have tried the e-mail support address but i am getting failed >delivery messages.I just saw this note in your first post!Did you try to e-mail support@precisionmanuals.com ?This e-mail address is working and should not give you a delivery failure message.Hope it helps,

Guest moose_VUSN

yes i tied 3 times & keep getting a failed delivery message from my outgoing mail server. thats why i posted here.

Works here for me Laurie, Use this link to mail to the address I used without trouble.support@precisionmanuals.comCheers,

Laurie,Don't give up on this plane and don't get frustrated, their support is top notch ,as another vUSN member I can tell you that you will love it.

________________________________________________________________________________

i9 10800K | 16GB RAM | RTX 3080 | Windows 10 | 

Saitek x-45 | Bravo Throttle | Alpha Yoke | CH Pedals | Logitech Radio Panel | SmoothTrack | AAO

Guest moose_VUSN

got an e-mail though eventually (i hope), haven't had a delivery failure message anyway.looking forward to getting my hands on it!

Guest prichards

You will not regret it!Pete

Guest Ray CYYZ

You might want to create another email account on one of the free services just so you can CC: it with your email to make sure your mail is getting through.I have a friend with a diferent ISP and he gets a lot of his mail just magically vanishing due to an overagressive spam filter on the ISP's mail system.Ray