Sign in to follow this  
744pilot

It's time PMDG....

Hi there,As seen on you homepage you will give us the release date shortly.I can't wait anymore, I just need it!!! :( :)I hope to see it soon.thanks,

Guest FattyBear

I second that!

Guest BernBear

Relax, Guys :-)I'm having more and more trouble waiting as well, but let's just give the Development Team and Beta Testers as much time to get the birds as perfect as they can.Would we really want it too early, so we could gripe about any bugs and quirks that didn't get ironed out because they rushed the release and then scream for a patch the minute we give our new toys a serious workout? ;-)Honestly, I'd rather have the 8/900 yesterday than today, but I'm forcing myself to be patient.Best RegardsMax (Bern, LSZB)http://www.hifisim.com/images/as2004betateam.jpg http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/800driver.jpg

Guest ejv747

Max,I second what you say but I am restless as well, none the less it is better to get the quirks out of it right now rather then having to wait for updates!Thanks