Sign in to follow this  
Guest WomBat151

Qantas VH-VXB Livery

Guest WomBat151

Question for the painters :-)Wouldn't it be great if we could have the 737-800 livery of the Quantas VH-VXB plane? Or is it maybe a little too difficult? :)Check it out here: http://www.airliners.net/open.file/472321/M/Cheers,Ian Udinga

Guest rogueman1585

Hello Ian. I asked this same questions about a month ago and I believe it was John who said that the textures would look all funky for some reason. Don't rely on my answer thou. I'd wait for a painter to give you a firm answer. Hope that helps.David

:(Ryan

Cheers,
Ryan

Professional Coffee Drinker/BAe146 Driver
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer

Guest Qantas Guy

Guys,i did a fictional repain for the QANTAS 738 VH-VXB Yalani Dreaming for the PMDG 737-700, the textures were abit weird (but that was because yalani is a 800 an di was working on a 700) but nevertheless, yalani is not difficult to reapint an di'll easily repaint the 800 an d send it to the guys at PMDG if they want. :)Daniel

Guest rogueman1585

I think that would be very awesome. I've been waiting to fly yalini for a long time. So it would be no fun if i couldn't.david

Guest Qantas Guy

its a real nice bird indeed! i usally even put ILS APR charts on the plate of VH-VXB for 34L at YSSY as well. if the PMDG team let me upload it them i happily will :) but for now i want to know if the 8/900 will be realesed with the normal QANTAS livery because i am lookming forward to that one as well ;) (no more fictional repaint i can get VH-VXM at last!)Daniel

Guest rogueman1585

One of the painters posted awhile back with preview pix of the normal QANTAS livery. She was looking very nice indeed.David

Daniel... any chance you could post a screenshot of VXB?Cheers,Ryan

Cheers,
Ryan

Professional Coffee Drinker/BAe146 Driver
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer