Sign in to follow this  
Guest bobbykutscher

Release it please!!!

Guest bobbykutscher

hey guys,I think we could not get any closer. The announcement from Robert on the homepage in the beginning of the week indicates that we will fly "her" soon. Let

Guest N1152S

I'm just trying to be an optimist, each day they dont release is a day they work out some kink that would have driven us nuts had they released it the day before. They went through over something like 60 beta versions for the 700 right? So if this one is supposed to be more sophisticated......

Guest ba747heavy

Keep your chins up gentlemen :D You will soon (gotta love that word ;)) be experiencing bliss :D

Guest rellehenk

Take the time you need but please do not use the word soon please because I am already seeing that word for a few weeks now lolRegards

Guest CaptTate

Good point Dave, I still cant wait though!!!

Guest Ray CYYZ

Always remember, a wine before it's time is nothing more then sour grapes. It will come when it is ready for us.Ray

I think the wine is about to be uncorked. They have changed a couple little things on their website within the last few hours (new picture of front page of the -800/900 above the news items and have highlighted in red the secure web site payment instructions). I just have a feeling it is going to be very soon. Either that or I am blind and did not see this stuff before which is always the safer bet.

Eric 

Guest Marc Harrington

Eric,you're not blind... the transformation started yesterday. More web page changes to come.

Last time the SU2 update came out I was away camping! I'm going camping this weekend (Sun - Wed), so it wouldn't surprise me to see it around then.Chris

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired

Guest ba747heavy

You know Chris, I have a similar experience to yours. When relatives are inbound to visit us(four score and 7 years ago, or when I was a youngun), I would wait by the door for hours, but they never show up. Then my mom will walk by me several times and say 'The only way they will come is if you go to the bathroom.' I never believed her, so I would wait. Then, eventually the 'urge' would overpower me, and I would take my leave to go visit the facilities. And sure enough, they arrived whilst I was away :) It never fails....

Fred,Please go use the bathroom.

Eric 

Guest FattyBear

Ok, Im gonna get food, water, a bed, and my computer, put it in the bathroom, and pray to god it comes out :-lol

LOL, you guys. Murphy's Law you know. Just like when I'm busy watching something I like on TV and the phones rings. The list is endless when you think about it.Chris

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired