Sign in to follow this  
johnk51

Building crash

I just got the 737NG and I have the NW sceneries KPDX scenery. On my first flight I was taxing to 28L. When I got to taxiway B5 near the terminal I got a building crash. And it happened everytime. I tried other planes, ffx 733, poskey 747, my DF 177, and none of them got a building crash at that spot. Only the 737ng. I had to turn off crash detection for it to work. Any ideas as to why only this plane and not any others would get a building crash? (And there is no building there). Also, well there be away to get the panel upgrade for the 600/700 ie TCAS without getting the 800/900 planes? I usually fly Southwest and they don't have any 800 or 900 planes. But if I have to I'll probally get and get an Alaska plane.

John K

"Also, well there be away to get the panel upgrade for the 600/700 ie TCAS without getting the 800/900 planes?" Ah nope but look at this another way, for what you actually get for the price it's pretty INCREDIBLE! I know another not named developer who charges the same amount abouts for a sound set only! [h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/betaimg.jpgAMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | WD SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 |

Guest Marv

If I'm not mistaken, The NG isn't the only plane with that problem. By the way. The default PMDG plane is a pretty nice livery itself.I'm not that interested in the 800/900 either, but this will update the 600/700 and that's what really counts. Marv

Guest rellehenk

I had the same problem here

hello,i have red apost somewhere, but not here, that those building crashes are due to an XML code prob somewhere.The only cure I have found is to deactivaqte the crash detection, or to lower at minimum the tolerances to accident, IE make it very tolerant.Cyrille de LattreAsus P4P800/P4 2.4 giga/1.5 giga DDR/Ati 9700 pro 128 meg