Sign in to follow this  
Mac_Paint

On your marks...

Guest JDiaz

hmmm Pete is this a hint? Or a twisted attempt to put some of us in therapy lol lolRegardless they all look wicked!Jason Diaz

Guest rogueman1585

i think its a hint. just look at the post subject. at least i hope its a hint. i cant wait to much longer. i've already got all my first day flight plans made up.david

Guest Marc Harrington

David,what flights do you have planned?

Guest rogueman1585

I've got 4 each for Delta and American. A few aren't flown by the 737-800 but i decided what the heck.American:KDFW--KORDKORD--KBOSKBOS--KIADKIAD--KDFWDELTA:KATL--KDFWKDFW--KLASKLAS--KSLCKSLC--KATLI'LL BE MAKING SOME MORE SOON FOR ALASKA AIR, QANTAS AND A FEW MORE FOR BOTH DELTA AND AMERICAN. ALASKA WILL GO STRICTLY UP AND DOWN THE WEST COAST AND INTO MEXICO. QANTAS WILL GO ALL OVER AUSTRALIA. DELTA AND AMERICAN WILL START ON THE WEST COAST AND PROBABLY END UP THERE AT THE END OF THE DAY. I WONT HAVE TIME FOR MUCH MORE AFTER THAT BECAUSE FINALS ARE COMING UP THIS WEEK :( SO I PROBABLY WONT BE FLYING ANY OF THESE UNTIL I GET HOME. IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN THE ROUTES JUST TELL ME AND I CAN POST THEM. DAVID

Guest rogueman1585

If anybody is interested I have a few flight plans to share......KDFW--KORDSouth departures use GARL1 SID TRANS TXK VORNorth departures use " " but replace TTT with 2nd SID waypoint TrissFrom TXK VORJ131-----LIT VORJ101-----STL VORBDF3 STAR TRANS Bayli (direct from STL to 1st STAR waypoint)End of STAR fly your own approach to the active runway(s)KORD--KBOSAll departures proceed direct to OBK VORFrom OBK VORJ584-----CRL VORJ554-----JHW VORJ82------ALB VORGDM3 STAR TRANS ALB VOREnd of STAR fly own approach to the active runway(s)KBOS--KIADAll departures proceed direct to PUT VORFrom PUT VORJ42------SanttDirect---LGA VORDirect---PTW VORDirect---LRP VORDELRO1 STAR TRANS LRP VOREnd of STAR fly own approach to the active runway(s)KIAD--KDFWAll departures proceed direct to CSN VORFrom CSN VORJ48------MOL VORJ42------BKW VORJ42------BNA VORJ42------MEM VORJ42------TXK VORWILBR3 STAR TRANS TXK VOREnd of STAR fly own approach to active runway(s)Obviously all waypoints along the jetways between VORs will be filled in automatically by the FMC. I will post some more flight plans after I sleep. Hope people might find these of some use. I made these up mainly for use with my American Air 738 but they can just as easily be used by any airline.David

Guest rogueman1585

just ran the DFW--ORD run with my brand spankin new American Air 738 and it was awesome.

Guest Buck Bolduc

Pete.You are one great painter!Best to you and yours.Regsrds