Sign in to follow this  
Guest marcPMDG

Anyone still up?

Guest Marc Harrington

Guest mruane

Why not, its the middle of the day!

Guest Marc Harrington

Not necessarily... just checking. ;)

Hehe checking if you have a market to release it now? :DGeoffrey Balean (YSCB)

Guest Marc Harrington

Was just wondering if you got some interesting flights.. I might post some cool -800 routes some time soon.

That would be good. The only interesting flights I've done come from the CP Round Robins ;) Otherwise, I just fly domestic routes in Australia, where the default scenery is really boring, and there are hardly any addons for scenery. Next flight will be YBBN - YBHM if you're interested :)Geoffrey Balean (YSCB)

Guest Marc Harrington

You'll be able to fly to NZ with Pacific Blue soon. At least you'll get to see some water then.Cheers!

Guest mruane

Yep, common guys your gonna love NZ. Queenstown is a pretty good airport to land a B737 at but if you really want a scare try Milford Sound.

Guest FattyBear

Hey, if anyone from PMDG is reading this thread, can I take the -800 from New York to London? I saw a map with the circle of possible ranges for it and it looked doable without a stop in Greenland/Iceland.

Guest rogueman1585

i think it's possible because of the winds and all. im not sure about coming back non-stop thou

Guest royish

wh should I be sleeping? It's 9:25AM here :(And I think It's coming today out, FINALLY!!! I have a good feeling!!!!