Sign in to follow this  
Gary_Hayes

GOOD MORNING PMDG Crews: The 737-800/900 is HERE!

Guest ENZV

Downloading now, cant wait :D Thanks again PMDG!

Guest georg

Incredible!!!! Made the transaction and downloading now. Cant wait god damn it! :D You made my dreams come true.

Guest adria320

Awesome work PMDG :-hah And the pricing is great aswell :) Time to do some serious flying now :(

Guest YUL1846

HI ALL, This is a better way to wake up than that big cup of cofee waiting for me in the kitchen, or all that wonderful positive news in the paper we get to read .:-)Thanks PMDG ( team and testers) for all your hard work. Now off to install what just finished downloading. See ya in the sky.J-P LevisCYUL

Hehe looks like people are already starting to have fun! You wouldn't believe it, but the ADSL net went down a few hours ago, so I couldn't be the first to get it! NOOOOOOO!!! Have to be the first for the 74 now :D:DThis is a historic occasion!Geoffrey Balean (YSCB)

Guest Henri W

Excellent news, Robert.Downloading right now.Best regards,Henri

Guest Buck Bolduc

Just downloaded, no problems.Great morning surprise!Thanks for your teams good works, Robert.Regards

Guest Ross

She is trickling onto my hard drive as I write this, thanks once again PMDG. As we say in Britain, you really are the Dog's Cohonies!

Guest darrent

Woohoo,On its way not, i was a little bored tonight, this has just made it a great night :)RegardsDarren TaylorSydney

Guest mcd211255

Hi and thank you for the release. I was at 3000ft in a PSS Dash 8 just out of EGCC to EGNS when as always the thing crashed to the desktop and I was asked if I wanted to report the fault.Never had a crash to desktop with PDMG planes. Now where was that manual???Thanks Mike DouglasCaptain BAV

Ahhh! Just completed the first test flight, everything went smoothly, no problems whatsoever, this bird is just simply amazing. Gah! *joygasm* *bangs head on keyboard* :DThanks guys, you're the best.

Dear Roberto and PMDG team,Thank you very sincerely for the great pleasure you give us.You are not only a software editor company that provides the BEST airplanes for our hobby.You are also an example of courtesy, honesty, customer's care and seriousness in this business.God bless you :-) Now, during the download I have to cancel all my appointments for this week end!!!!!!!Again, thank youDavid in Jerusalem:-lol

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Great news!!As luck and fate would have it though, I'm not anywhere near my computer this weekend :( I had a long weekend so I left FE school at Little Rock AFB, drove back to Wichita to see the wife :) and PMDG releases the 800/900's... Oh well, at least she won't be mad cause I spent most of the weekend on the computer!!:-wink2My other dilemma is that I have my real-world flight engineer checkride this coming Friday and the new birds are out too... I'll have to sacrifice not flying them too much so I can stay focused on the bird I'll be flying on in real life over the birds I fly in my spare time!!!Life is grandChuckAthlon XP 2800+ASUS A7N8X DeluxeAntec TruePower 480 PS1.0 gig DDR PC2700ATI Radeon 9800Pro 128 running Omega DriverSB Audigy 2WD 60 gig HDDWD 40 gig HDDCH Products USB YokeCH Products USB PedalsWindows XP Prohttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/ng_driver.jpg

thanks a lot for everything including a great discount pricenow i can't wait for your 747Bo

Bo Klop