Sign in to follow this  
Gary_Hayes

GOOD MORNING PMDG Crews: The 737-800/900 is HERE!

Guest Ted_Pan

Team PMDG,What great news to come home to...I just returned from a week long trip to bush Alaska, clean, fresh and peaceful... now this!I woke to find myself setting up Alaska flt 001 (PANC/KSEA/KDCA) using N305AS just as I did a few months back!What a treat, she flies like a dream, systems are awesome!Thanks to all who worked to bring this beautiful plane to my hangar!Regards,Ted Panamarioff - Kodiak, Alaska

Guest tbirdsport

Well done on another great product, a testamant to all your hard work. Now take a break!I'm happy to report no problems from purchase to install. I am working unfortunately this weekend, so I have only managed a quick take off flight so far but it all seems to work. Looking forward to a proper flight on Monday. As Dave noted we have had a rather sunny day in the UK today - at least it was here in London - which makes it double depressing to have to work!Thanks again and hope all you simmers have a nice weekend :-)

Guest christianholmes

Wow! That's cool. Do I need to be connected to the internet to install it? Not a huge deal, but I am at my work condo in NH, and don't have internet. I can bring in my PC if I have to, but I hate lugging it around. I don't have to be connected to use it right?

Good day from Canada...I got it...just installed...I'll try it now....WoowwwwAlain

Guest Art Vandalay

After nearly 12 hours of trying, flying, reading, .... I will have something to eat now and relax a little bit. But before that:CONGRATULATIONS FOR THIS GREAT AIRCRAFT!!! (with which I mean the whole progress from the first 736/737 release

Guest Wicked

Thank You! :-) I have been waiting for this product some time. Can't wait to fly 800/900. Downloading right now. :-hah Keep up the great work PMDG team!

Guest Martial

Thank you for this amazing plane, you made a fantastic workCongratulation PMDG teamMartialLFST

Hi thereJust a little question from paris cuz i don't think that i've understand everythingsPeople who already purchased 737-500/600 have to pay again for 800/900 or not ?? if not how to get the 800/900 ??Thanks for reply

Loïc Londinfer - FsFrance Project Mach 2 Concorde Team
Intel i7700K + MSI Z270 GAMING M7 + GTX 2080 Ti + 16Go DDR4 2133Mhz + Iiyama ProLite 27" On Win10 64Bits

Thank you all involved for the hard work :-)Downloading now :-)Didn't expect the release so thank you again....Andr

André

Well, I'll join the wave of congratulations.First of all: I love this product. It's really really awesome!! FPS are great, handling is stable and seems pretty real and the looks of the panels are exceptionally stunning! And I still didn't catch the time to try out all the features, but did a small 1 hour flight, just to test main systems.Keep up the good work, PMDG!

Guest Hugo Frey

HiThanks for that great plane!I just landed in HKG with that amazing bird. It was my first flight with that airplane from BKK to HKG. I made a manual landing with 19 kts. crosswind. Great how she flyes stabile.regards:

Guest luxpilot

Hi PilotsJust wondering why the Marker sounds still dont work with the new bird? well i am used to hit CTRL-3 , but it would be nice to have the sound of the outer marker without hitting the CTRL-3 keys before ,maybe you can fix it in the next patch (still wondering why your beta testers dont see such minor bugs Cheers

I know this thread is getting long, but just completed my first flight Sacramento to Denver, with the update. I am still using the 737-700 with the new panel and stuff. Guys you have just outdone yoursel, this thing is awesome.I must say that the 2D panel is just great, the best frame rates I have every seen. I have my system pegged at 20 and the FPS in main panel view with some clouds were 18-19FPS.I am really impressed PMDG team this is just great.CheersBob