Sign in to follow this  
Gary_Hayes

GOOD MORNING PMDG Crews: The 737-800/900 is HERE!

Guest knack

Y'know...sometimes life can be good to a soul.Saturday: Blew close to 600 euros on a 3.2ghz P4, an extra 512 of memory and a dvd reader/writer. Chugged back home, operated on the computer, pronounced it healthy then realized I needed a couple of extra cooling fans. Maybe on Monday.Sunday: Blearily crawled out of bed, brewed some java. Fired up Netscape and when my Avsim homepage came up I almost dropped the coffee mug on the keyboard. "PMDG Releases 737-800/900: The Next Generation".This is when I wish I had dsl. However, patience IS a virtue :) One question though...When's 'Fat Albert' due?? (aka 747) :-xxrotflmao Thanks, guys :-beerchug Tony

Guest Sartori23

Thanks to the entire PMDG team. I've been waiting with bated breath for this day. Time to go try her out.Carl Moore

Guest amerton

Hello de Gen

>Loic->>The 737-800/900 is a seperate purchase.Thanks for reply johnkeep it up

Loïc Londinfer - FsFrance Project Mach 2 Concorde Team
Intel i7700K + MSI Z270 GAMING M7 + GTX 2080 Ti + 16Go DDR4 2133Mhz + Iiyama ProLite 27" On Win10 64Bits

nd oh, by the way, there is no hot spot for the marker switch on the radio panel.. Mike B.

Guest brunom

Congratulations!! Excellent work PMDG team!!I want to know if this product will also been available in CD version, couse the CD version of the 737-600/700 is very nice, with the printed manuals!Thanks!

Excellent news, BUT my PC is out of action for a few days while I wait for problems to be ironned out after an recent upgrade. You guys have poor release timing :-lol

Alaister Kay

Guest kinmatsamura

PMDG,I have three words for this product......FAN! TAS! TIC! :-)thanks,Kin M.(KLAX)

Guest klucznik

Hi Gang, As expected from PMDG, the initial tryout of the product seems superb. Great job again. Got a question for the gurus: Will we have a fuel planner for the 800/900 series like we have available for the 600/700 series or will the 600/700 suffice for the 800/900 aircraft?Thanks again for the marelous job.

Guest Capitol149

Just Installed her ... and she is a beauty. Love the cleaner layout on the overhead and the new panel. I flew and old flight plan form KPBI to KPBI.M"Taxi up to and hold short"

Guest jdwijk

PMDG, thanx for being again the very best in flight simulation on earth. The best in products, the best in service, and I think also the best in price.A beautiful new aircraft, it looks so real, and a lot of new things to learn. You keep us awake :-)regardzJos

Guest ntsmith

Downloaing now. Hope its as good as reported. Lets face it chaps the first one was the best aircraft sim on the market and I bet they have done it again without doubt.Superb programs. great help after purchase, just no one touches PMDG.Well done, Guess I can say that in advance as I am sure I will not be let down.Kind regardsNigel Thomas-Smith

Guest addonzealot

PMDG crew,First, I must say that my hats off to you for fine aircraft and your immense efforts to satisfy what I speculate to be a prodigious customer base.I regret being yet another customer in need of your aid after seeing the barage of help requsts here in the forum.I have failed to maintain the latest versions of 737NG. After purchasing and downloading the 737-900 series, I discovered that I could not use it because I do not have the 1.3 version of 737NG.While it would be as simple as going to your OIC area back at your website and downloading the 1.2 to 1.3 upgrade ( which is what I have done ), it appears that inside the 737-600 cfg file that I have the very earliest version, 1.0. I have been unable to find the 1.0 to 1.2 upgrade so that I can use the 1.2 to 1.3 upgrade that will allow your freshly released 737-900 to install within FS2004.When you get the chance,and I can see that you're very busy, could you help me get the 1.3 version? Thanks so much. Marco Bivins

Guest fransbro

HI PMDG crew,Thanks for the update excellent.But when can we expect de update for the Aerosoft MCP?Aerosoft ( Andrew ) is ready with the software, but is waiting for some documents from PMDG?Any news about this, a lot of pilots with the MCP are waiting for this update.Thanks Frans Broekhuijsen (EHAM)