Sign in to follow this  
Gary_Hayes

GOOD MORNING PMDG Crews: The 737-800/900 is HERE!

Thank you robert and team!!!!!Wonderful product!Gary HayesOsan AB, ROKP4 3.0ghz w/HT & FSB..GeForce FX 5900 ultra 256MB..1 gig PC3200 DDR RAM..Sound Blaster Audigy w/5.1 THX

Gary Hayes

My Youtube

No i'm not a "real" pilot, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

I'm smiling and my wife is crying!!Thx!!:) :) :) :)

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Guest fssimulator

OMG OMG OMG OMG ! That 's what I said when it was first released!MY HANDS WERE LITERALLY SHAKING! :(THANKS THANKS THANKS and a million thanks to PMDG! You Rule! All the Best,Robin Bilgil

Guest royish

Thanks Robert!Already posted some shots in some forums ;)

Guest ben_hewitt

Great news :), nice to see Picard and Riker flying the birds! :D

Guest Marc Harrington

Yeah, you know you'll be in good hands! ;)

Guest Art Vandalay

Oh man...my pulse ;)One question that I could not find answered in the manual:How do I deal with that:logoff.gifI cannot get back from the ACARS Menu and there is no option to log-off.Help!!!ThanksArt

Guest Marc Harrington

Hit the MENU button, then choose the LOGOFF function.

Sweet!!! Another excuse not to go out into the sunshine. No sun tan this year.Nick

Guest davhor

First I had some problems with te transaction. (BUT THANKS TO YOU GUYS I COULD DOWNLOAD VERY FAST - support within a hour).This is the product I have been waiting for.Thank you development team!!!

Guest wrdekler

Great work! I just ordered them both and they'll be my first pay-ware addons for FS2004 :-)

you'll enjoy them :)downloading mine now before the Giant (The USA) awakes and hogs all the bandwidth :) 18mb so far then all the liveries, thank got for broard band :)

I'm in the USA and I got it the minute it was available! Although those poor souls on the east side of the US were probably asleep.Have fun!Chris

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired

Guest LLgaz

I am one of those poor souls on the East side (Brooklyn, NY) and imagine my suprise when I read about this in the General Forums. "It came like a Thief in the night"........but its all good.Now, where is that darn Credit card.....Crap.....I wonder if it will still work now that it has Coffee all over it!!:)

Guest Paul Heaney

Good thing this East Coaster got off work at 2am :)Crappy part is, I was 1/3 of the way through a 737-700 Flight on VATSIM From KMCO to KPDX, when I checked the website, I almost choked when I saw it was released, and immediately scrapped the flight.Guess I can finish it when I get some sleep, with TCAS! :)