Sign in to follow this  
Arklight1

Releasing at night = BRILLIANT

Not NEARLY as much stress on the server.VERY FAST download and no issues during the download process!Thank you!:)

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Well, it's 11 in the morning here in Europe - there goes the plans for some garden work taoday!!D/L was fine indeed, averaged 80 kb/s. Off to fly.....

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

Shane-Ah.... yes... we've ALWAYS released in the middle of the night for ME!Actually- that little "fix" we made on the server back in December is to credit for this speed.... Server appears to be holding up very well!RSR

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

UK here, what a greaty surprise to wake up to, mind you download is a little slow but i guess much qicker than it will be another few hours when the US starts downloading it (i mean we have our airbus so if the boing has this much interest in europe it must be over the top in the US :)

Guest Paul Heaney

Downloaded here, at 450K/S No complaints here, I had it in a few minutes.But then again, I got SU2 almost as fast, can't complain about that either :)