Sign in to follow this  
NJ_Flyer

DIAL UP

G'Day everyoneIve noticed on the purchase page, it says that the site doesnt support resume-able downloads nor does it support Download Accelerators.. Didnt the NG737 600/700 allow users to download the addon using Download Accelerator Plus.......Ryan

Cheers,
Ryan

Professional Coffee Drinker/BAe146 Driver
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer

Guest Marc Harrington

Ryan,we say 'most' download accelerators will not work. You can try the acclerator program you are using, it might work. Also, the file size is only 46MB, making it somewhat more manageable for dial up users.

Good morning capt's.I am using DAP 7, and it works for me. I've had a few "broken links.." so far, but "resume download" pick her up again.

Guest Marc Harrington

Ah, that's good news! Thanks for reporting back.

Ahh k. Thats good to hear. I just got a little stumped when I read that.I have a question for the team regarding the purchase of this aircraft. You have a list of what creditcards are accepted for this addon. But would an Australian bankcard work? or does it have to be a VISA, AMEX etc...Also my parents are trying to make me feel bad for even bringing this addon up. My question is how secure is this process and if something goes wrong (more money is taken, the money is taken but then I see that money goes missing every day then after)... what happens?If possible. Could I get an answer to this via email rather than on the forum please. (ryanmurray@dodo.com.au)Cheers,Ryan

Cheers,
Ryan

Guest Marc Harrington

Ryan,our e-commerce system only accepts Visa and Mastercard. The system has complete 128bit SSL encryption to provide the most current security protection available.

Guest Aztec

Hello,I am using Download Accelerator Plus and I cannot download. I either click and DAP will not pick it up or if I input the URL to the file all it downloads is notice.htm? What am I doing wrong?Also I have just ordered today. I have clicked the link a few times to try and get it to work but all I get is http://www.precisionmanuals.com/shop/shopp...art/Invalid.htmCan anybody help on that?ThanksIan Clarke

Guest Marc Harrington

Ian,support has verified that your link is working. Please try to download without using any download program such as DAP.

k. I miss out. Ryan

Cheers,
Ryan

Guest Aztec

It still isn't working for me. I have dial up and cannot download such a large file as I have a 2hr cut off time andthe 43MB file will take longer than that.Thanks for the help.Ian Clarke

Guest Marc Harrington

Ok, we'll figure out a way. Give me a moment.

Guest Aztec

OK thank you!Ian Clarke

Guest Marc Harrington

ok, all I can tell you for now is to keep trying with DAP. As you can see by reports from other users, it does work. Otherwise, you will have to try to use your regular connection to download. I'm sorry, but that's all I can tell you at the moment. We did put up sufficient notice to warn dial-up users. Let me know if you can make any progress... I'll be around later in the morning.Sincerely,

Guest Aztec

OK thanks. But the problem is that DAP will not pick up the link and the link in my e-mail now sends me to invalid.htm. But I will keep trying. ThanksIan Clarke