Sign in to follow this  
Guest bob

The page cannot be found message

Guest bob

Hi MarcMany thanks, I'll try waiting!!Bob

Guest bob

HiWhen I click on the d/l link from my e-mail, I keep getting 'The page cannot be found' Please help me download the 800/900thanksBob Wright

Bob-No need to wait... I just sent you a corrected download link...It should arrive momentarily! Let me know if you do not receive it please!

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest Aztec

Could I have one please. I keep getting invalid.htm with my link.ThanksIan Clarke

Guest NAVData

Robert,here the same. It should so that i haven

Guest bob

Hi RobertThanksNow downloadingRegardsBob Wright

Guest Seas

Hello GuysI have the same problemecan you please send me the valid link ??

Robert, can you send me the corrected download link? Since I get the same site: "invaild.html"Best RegardsJohan Adolfsson

I have the same problem....I have sent a mail to support@precisionmanuals.com.Hoping for their reply....CUMartin Gasteiger

I did so three hours ago, hope that my mail was delivered to them :D But meanwhile one could download liveries!!CheersJohan "Whats VNAV?!?!" Adolfsson

Richard, Martin and Johann-I found your guys' records and resent the emails. You should be set.For the rest of the people, send support@precisionmanuals.com an email with AT LEAST your Order ID, as I cannot find your details in the database with your name only.

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest Viper2

I have also sent an email to the support people but i was silly and didnt keep my order id and havnt received even the download link email yet :(