Sign in to follow this  
Guest Art Vandalay

TCAS II Question

Guest Art Vandalay

I know I am doing something wrong but I read the manuals and still have the following Problem:http://www.edbb.org/img/temp/tcas.jpgI get the aural warnings and advisorys on display but I dont see any Aircraft-Symbol. I tried it via the Internal and the FSUIPC one. Range is within Limits (<=40nm) - TA/RA set and bias normal. Max aircraft is set to 200 and "show all non threatning traffic" is also checked (as initially set)And I also get no TCAS-RangeRings displayed (yes "show tcas range rings" is enabled)What am I doing wrong?ThanksArt

Guest lszh

Same problem here...What is the difference between Internal and FSUICP setting?Best regardsBrunoHB-IIP / LSZH

Guest lszh

OK TCAS works. :-jumpy Setting to Internal and TFC Button pressed!I can see now online vatsim traffic! :-jumpy Great to have the TCASII! :-jumpy Thanks folksBrunoHB-IIP / LSZH

Why does the manual say to use FSUIPC then when online?? I think that if you choose internal..the SBRelay program is what is feeding your data to you.

Eric 

Guest georg

Hello!This usually happens if you have not selected correct FS path in AIBridge.

Guest lszh

AIBridge and FSUIPC selection works as well.Same result regarding online vatsim traffic as Internal selection without AIBridge...Best regardsBrunoHB-IIP / LSZHBER7378 on deliver flight right now

Bruno,Pleae help me...where do I find AI Bridge?

Eric 

Guest EISN_CONTROL

AIBRIDGE reads you're multiplayer name through the FS9.cfg at loadup.Sso to prevent what's happening, you need to use the same MP name you had at loadup of FS9.John http://homepage.eircom.net/~eamonnmca/images/logo_ba.JPGwww.bavirtual.co.uk Senior Captain Simflight.com Staff Reviewer

Guest Art Vandalay

Aaaah..thx a lot...got it. The manual does not provide this information.

Guest 737400

can you explain detail how tcasII works on this girlstep by step if you canThank you