Sign in to follow this  
Guest mpauli

First small bug?

Guest mpauli

Hi EveryoneJust finished my first flight with the new 800/900 and I'm absolutely amazed!!! If I'd try to write here how you surprised me with all the new features I would need several pages...But I think I've found the first few bugs:- The new trim air switch is not using the same soundset as the other switches. (minor problem)-Look at the picture below: Something seems to be wrong here!http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/72868.jpgSeems that in the zoom function is command bug or something similar.Anyway thanks for that beautiful FS artwork...Martin

Guest rellehenk

What's the problem with the flaps command?

Guest amerton

Martin,Angle is current angleCmnd is commanded angleFlaps take some time to deploy, hence both indications.Does this help ?anthonyAnthony MertonPrecision Manuals Developmenthttp://www.precisionmanuals.com

Guest georg

Hmm cant you disable or enable it from Styles menu?

Guest mpauli

Hmmm....Am I so stupid or do I just look like?You're right I didn't realise that you can disable it in the menu!ThanksMartin

Guest Stefan Bergert

BTW: This indicator is a feature which is (AFAIK, after an earlier post here) not avail in reality - so if you want pure reality, you might want to disable it.Stefan Bergert