Sign in to follow this  
Guest alessandrocondorelli

B737-800/900 - BUG with speedbrake light

Guest alessandrocondorelli

Hello!I am experiencing a bug with the light of speedbrake on the panel of the new B737-800/900 that doesn't work when you use the speedbrake. It doesn't work either when you arm the spoiler. Let me know please!Bye

Guest FattyBear

I checked this out, and for some reason you cant use Shift+/ to arm the brake. If you put it in the Arm detent manually, it works.

Guest georg

Correct. I have a question regarding to this thing now - in reality, do you have to put the speedbrake handle to some "click in" position or do you just have to move it slightly to the area? Thanks!

Guest FattyBear

I imagine that it does have some sort of detent.

Yep, I can confirm this one too. This is probably some kind of a bug or?? Who missed it in the beta testing? :) :) :)

Guest FattyBear

It might be that you just have to press the "/" key alone to select the different speedbrake sections. Id try it, but Im in cruise right now and dont want to upset the pax :-lol

To ARM them you can only use MOUSE.Drag it up the point it stops before deploying./ and SHIFT / are for Deploy and Retract to previous position respectivelly.Kyprianos Biris :-cool[link:avsim.com/greece/hvacc]Hellenic vACChttp://vateud.org/images/vatsim-eurs.gifhttp://vatsim.pilotmedia.fi/statusindicato...tor=OD1&a=a.jpg

Hellenic vACC - Olympic Aegean Virtual

Prepar3D 5.3 | CPU i9 10900K | VGA: RTX 3070 | RAM: 32GB DDR4 | Monitor: 3440x1440