Sign in to follow this  
Guest N401SS

737-800/900 Fuel Planner?

Guest N401SS

Awesome work with the new releases!I haven't "gone to the airport" yet, but I currently have a shiny new AAL 737-800 sitting in the hangar ready to go. :)When can we expect to see an updated fuel planner for the 800/900? I realize that it wasn't made by PMDG, but I didn't know where else to ask.Thanks!NickEdit: I actually took a moment to look it up. If you're as clueless as I am you can find information on it here: http://www.metacraft.com/737NGFPIn other words, it's on the way. :)

Guest FattyBear

I too would like to see it updated. However, I found that the -700 fuelplanner is working just fine for the flight Im doing right now, just added extra holding fuel.

Guest mcd211255

Yep I have just tried to load fuel using Ross's wonderful fuel planner. I noticed that the buttons for the 800 and 900 are greyed out. I hope Ross is working on it and it will be in with the other downloads on the PMDG site.Thanks in advance, RossMike Douglas Captain Brithish Airways VirtualPS Would the very nice man who did the BA livery for the 600/700 do one for the 800/900. I know BA do not have one but we can all hope.

Guest FattyBear

Well they do operate the -400, so just pretend its a -400 with an upgraded avionics package :)

Guest rcarlson123

I just bought the 800/900 last night, and will be updaing the planner soon. Stay tuned. :)

Guest captbulldog 2

Ross, I had a feeling that you might read this forum :)

Guest N401SS

Thanks, Ross!I'm sorry for being so impatient. :( In this virtual world of almost instantaneous downloads, communications, and amusement, it's sometimes easy to forget that there are people out there that have to actually produce the things we enjoy. :)Keep up the good work, by the way! :-wave Nick

Guest rcarlson123

Haha ... no problem Nick. :) Watch for new thread in the forums in the coming days ... I'll post when I've updated the planner. It will be available on my web site before it's available via the PMDG downloads area.