Sign in to follow this  
Guest gofly

Radio Problem.

Guest gofly

yep, i had it to. When i was flying touch and go's suddenly my adf neadle disappeard and then i was unable to change anything on the radio stack.I have also a question about tcas. When i come close to another airplane i get the message "traffic", but i don't see the plane on my tcas window so i don't know where the plane is. I tryed in both modes TA and TA/RA. Any help is welcomeGino

Guest FattyBear

I have this problem as well. If anyone else has this bug please reply here.

Guest royish

Which one, the Radio or the tcas?Royi

Guest FattyBear

Sorry, didnt read the whole post. Just the radios and ADF.

Guest gofly

I found the button to display traffic. It is the button that was used for "weather display", the one that shows distance circles.GinoGood - Better - Best - ... - PMDGThanks a lot

Guest phikes

Hi all,i have the same problem with the radios.. after one hour of flight, it was impossible to change any frequency, and i didn't hear any ATC...A fresh reinstall didn't help :(I have the unregistered version of fsuipc.Hope u can help me.Philipp Kessler

Guest royish

Hello PMDG,It's happaning again :( same as in the 700/600 :(.Radio is getting stuck/non operational after a flight that is over 330-340NM, after like 35-40 min of a flight, It's stopping to work, can't activate ILS, can't move anything in the radio, It's simply stuck.If you could please advice me what to do, it'll be great.I already uninstall the 737TNG and reinstalled... did that a few times before, but It's still happaning, also reinstalled FS and it didn't help.Thanks,

Hi all,I have had the radio frequency issue too, although today it had a twist...I ran a flight from NZDN-NZWN (Dunedin to Wellington, New Zealand), in the cruise I went to set the radios to the ILS freq for Rwy 16 NZWN, and surprise surprise they were frozen.THEN, as I was about 3 minutes into the descent, I went back to have one last go at changing them and whaddaya know, they were working!?!The flight duration is about 1 hour and 15 minutes. Anyone else get this occuring?

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

I do have a question for CRVM. Did you had this problem about the radio stack too in the time you were testing this aircraft?Because I gona purchase this pack in a few min.

I don't. Is that a possible cause?My current workaround is obviously to set destination ILS frequencies at startup and that works fine, though it assumes you aren't planning on using the NAV1 or 2 for anything else enroute.

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Guest Capt. La Pira

Hi Friends,same problem here. In a first moment I immaginate that the problem was caused by the IvAp of (IVAO), because he has an interface with the radio and when I Disconnected the IvAp the problem was solved. Same with SQUAWKBOX I think. What can I do?? Wait as the others... LOLBEST!!Giorgio La Pira

It might be, I must admit with all the flying I do daily I am in the 400 mile range for flights but never have had an issue with radio freeze but like you I do not have the registered version of FSUIPC. So it's only speculation at the moment. Maybe some drivers who do much longer runs with registered FSUIPC can comment.[h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/betaimg.jpgAMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | WD SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 |

I made a flight yesterday with two lengths of about 800NM and didn't have any problem at all, I also have not the registered version of FSUIPC. The only thing I had yesterday was "aircraft overstressed", how is that possible???? :) ;)PS. It's time for me to buy the -800/900 series.