Sign in to follow this  
Guest gofly

Radio Problem.

Guest hardhit

Hi all,I have the same problem with the radio.I'm making a flight from EBBR to LEMD and after 1H20 into the flight the radios are stuck. No way to cahnge these. I can even not respond to the FS9 ATC messages.I have a registered versionof FSUIPC.Could it have something to do with the version of FSUIPC that we are using ? I'l using 3.212 version.Regards,Peter

Guest hardhit

>Could it have something to do with the version of FSUIPC that>we are using ? I'l using 3.212 version.I have tried a different version of FSUIPC and got the same problem again.Regards,Peter

Guest royish

Ok, just did a flight that was 430NM, Radio Died.PMDG PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS THREAD AND HELP US! PLEASE!Royi

Guest NBL648

Hi Randy and all, I think the problem is associated with corruption during initialization. I have never had them freeze when starting 'cold and dark'....but there have been random times they haven't worked when starting from a saved situation. I have not had them freeze in flight. However, I found that cycling the battery toggle clears the problem. The only add-ons I use are FSNav 4.x and Active Sky 2004 and a registered copy of FSUIPC latest version.Best, Paul

Guest sbdwag

About two hours into a flight ATC abruptly stopped in the middle of a transmission. With that I lost all control of the Radio Page. None of the buttons would work.RegardsDennis Waggoner