Sign in to follow this  
Guest pakket

Super 737-800/900!!!!

Guest pakket

Dear guys from PMDG, as always you guys did a very good job!. PMDG is in my opinion the most friendly and helpful group in the flightsim scene. I made one flight with the 737-900 from Miami to Tampa and it flew like a dream, only a few small things came up to me to look atfirst a rattleling sound from the trimstablelizer., and beeps as i used the trottle on the taxiway for taxispeed. Would be nice to hear some comments from real 737 NG pilots!Best regards,

Hi pakketPlease use your real name when posting to the PMDG forum according to PMDG forum guidelines posted at the top of this forum. Thank you.The ratteling sound of the trim: This believe it or not is an accurate sound. The Trimwheels of even a modern aircraft like the 737NG is a ratelling clunking mechanismBeeps while taxiing: You are applying too much throttle. The beep you hear is TOCW (takeoff configuration warning) and is telling you that you are not configured properly for takeoff. It is triggered when the throttle is advanced to a certain point. Back off a bit :-)VinPMDGwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Hi The beep while taxying indicates that you are using way too much thrust for taxi. The TOCW (take-off configuration warning) will sound if you're not properly configured for take-off and you advance the throttles to more than 50% N1. You should never need more than maybe 35% N1 or not even that to start moving and then to keep rolling you should need something in the 20-25% N1 ballpark. With a very light a/c you will easily taxi on idle thrust.Hope it helps,