Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lobaeux4

Happy 800/900 Captains?

Guest Lobaeux4

Hey all, what a happy suprise to find that she's out this morning.One question, how's the framerates compared to the 600/700?If I have only one complaint about the PMDG NG, she's a little hard on frames, but considering the complexity I guess it's warranted.Thanks guys,

Guest Balrog

This Captain is very happy indeed! Saw on this forum that the aircraft had been released, broke my personal record in whipping out that old trusted credit card and purchase -> download -> install -> initiating first flight was done in about 20 minutes. Yeah!Lots of things I like, ding-dong when FMC has something to tell me, clickety-clack from elevator trim and an even more detailed FMC for starters. The rest we`ve seen from screenies here in the past. Nice surprise on the ACARS pages, event times. (Haven`t figured out how to reset that page when starting the next leg, suppose I will have to resort to some RTFM-ing).My first thought when I taxied her out for the first time was that I had better frame rates than with the -6/7, shift+Z shows about what I have always had, so for me at least, framerate is the same (or better) than before.Well done PMDG team, now take a breather before starting on the 747.... Cheers,Kjell.